2010 Get fit club!

Options
NOTE***
Please no critisism! I know the perfect time to get fit is here and now...but everyone is different and I choose to start my new lifestyle in the new year!

For all who would like to join me starting January 1st, 2010 let me know. I plan to enjoy these holidays and kick it into gear afterward! let's all share our height, current weight, and goals! Also, I would like weigh ins to be every Monday...but the first one on Friday, the first!

Height - 5'5
Weight - 240 (last checked two weeks ago)
Main goal - 150

Replies

• proudloser
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I would like for all the weigh ins and such to be done on my page that way they're easy to keep up with!!! I'll meet you there :)
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Not that I'm doing bad now but I'm waiting for classes to start again so I can really kick my butt into gear and stay on a schedule. Since we aren't starting til January 1st shouldn't we wait til then to give our starting weight?
  • proudloser
    Options
    Well, that's totally up to you. My weight I gave isn't my starting weight but my aproximate weight. I'll be posting my true weight the morning of January 1st, 2010!
  • tvgal
    tvgal Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey guys i'll join you! I'm so determined to get the rest of this weight off once and for all! I started at 260, now i'm stuck around 165-170. I have been uncommitted and have been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs for the last 6 months or so. 2010 is our year baby!!! LOL
  • proudloser
    Options
    Welcome tvgal! And yes, this is defiantly our year (woot, woot!)
  • squib
    squib Posts: 34
    Options
    I want to join too :)