How has MFP changed your life??

Options
2»

Replies

• Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    It's made me more focused and aware of what i eat on a daily basis. Plus, i don't have to deprive myself of the foods i like, but i just make sure i don't go overboard, and i log it in. Too bad i didn't do this much sooner!
  • rce884
    rce884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    There was an article in the Toronto sun http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/18/good-behaviours-for-weight-loss lists weight journals as a very positive weight loss tool. i couldnt agree more. i have tracked in the past and had moderate success, but i agree with the above statements that it is in fact the positive re inforcement that does you a world of good. if it were not for the people on here i may have given up already. as it is i am 10 lbs lighter and soon to be more.

good luck everyone on their weight loss journy
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It's help me become 6 stone lighter and well on the way to a healthy weight, reduced my diabetes problems ,given me confidence I could go on but above all I have found some FANTASTIC FRIENDS who support and motivate me 110%.

MFP has truely chnaged my life for the better!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    MFP is an instrumental tool in helping us track our food, macros and exercise and be more aware so that we can succeed.

I was lost and clueless about losing weight until I discovered this site.

MFP is responsible for helping me reach my goal of losing 34 pounds.

The support on here is part of it.
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    i'm glued to the laptop.
    Ive run out of internet data on my phone.
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    MFP has helped me get back on track a far as weight loss. It has also helped me because now I realize my problem was not WHAT I ate, it was how much I ate. I love reading my "friends" diaries to get food ideas and encouragement. It's amazing to see the things we can eat within the correct portion size and still lose (or maintain) weight. I absolutely love this web site.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Loving reading all of these!! It's amazing that a pretty simple idea for a website can have such a positive influence on our lives!! Not to mention people all over the world - I would never have thought I'd have support from people in Denmark, Canada and the US as well as the UK!

Emma :heart: 's MFP
  • roguestates
    roguestates Posts: 223
    Options
    i'm glued to the laptop.

Haha, I'm on this site all the time. I'm actually kind of worried how much time I spend here...
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    i'm glued to the laptop.

Same here!!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    This site has definitely been a HUGE help for me... I never thought that I would actually stick with exercising or continue to count my calories. I'm proud of myself for that even though I haven't lost a bunch of weight, at least I'm losing.. It's great. This site has been a godsend to me. MFP and the people here keep me motivated to keep going and I love that. I'm very thankful for finding this place and congrats to you for being halfway to your goal! That is so awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!