My wife got me into this ... MFP has opened my eyes

Options
2»

Replies

• Welshie_boy
    Welshie_boy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    11 lbs in 7 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start. Good stuff :)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats to u for starting this journey. I wish you and your wife lots of luck. It will be fun doing this together!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Howd she force you into this? I am trying to get my wife on board too! My motor level is off the charts on the high end and hers is the opposit =/

We're all in this together and as a team we will succeed!
    I love this last sentence!!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I dont consider what I am doing to be a diet ...I am just eating healther ,,,,and Less of it ,,,,, The food is still good and I am not hungry ,,,, I dont wanna Jinx it but I stepped on the scale and it said I lost 6lbs .... thats in 3day...is that even possible ,,,,, I cant wait till I reach my goal ,,,,,who knows maybe there is a Marathon in my future ,,,,

Well first of all, welcome and good luck! I'm jumping on board to say it does help to have others along for support and knowledge along the way. My husband, myself and his brother and wife all took the leap together last May and it was so helpful!

Funny about the rude awakening though... it's amazing when you find out what you we really used to eat in a day. Keep it interesting, exercise and get your cravings in when you can - in moderation, of course and you won't get bored... sounds like you're doing fantastic already - keep up the good work! Yay to ya wifey, it's all about being healthy for the long haul!! Cheers :drinker:
  • Welshie_boy
    Welshie_boy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Boom!!!!!! ...13 pounds and 1 inch over every part of my body in 15 days ,,,,, thats crazyness and I am never really hungry !!! I totaly see a 96 kbs weight loss in my future !!!!!! Friend requests on here are always welcome !!!!!!
  • lgrier2012
    lgrier2012 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome and great luck!:happy: