My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options

Replies

• CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    OMG Congrats to you. You Look amazing. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!! You look awesome!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW!! !HOT MAMMA!! You look beautiful. Congratulations to you!!
  • mrzmallory2012
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I NEEDED THIS! I AM AT MY BIGGEST EVER AND IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE BUT YOU ARE A REMINDER THAT HARDWORK AND PERSISTANCE I WILL GET THERE!! THANKYOU BY THE WAY YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!
  • Lori_Henz
    Lori_Henz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! What hard work and dedication! You look fabulous and are giving a great inspiration to so many people! Great work!
  • sydney1984
    sydney1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love LOVE stories like these!!! They are great motivators for myself and everyone else who uses this site. Great Job lady, you look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • suegmune
    suegmune Posts: 81
    Options
    I was going to ask if your hubby lost weight too, his face looked younger. Good job on doing it together. I really think that is key....having people around you support you and sometimes join you in your success. Good job :)
  • KarleyK
    KarleyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow what an inspiration!!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask if your hubby lost weight too, his face looked younger. Good job on doing it together. I really think that is key....having people around you support you and sometimes join you in your success. Good job :)

Thank you! Yes, he has lost about 20 lbs. We eat better as a family. And he recently started running with me. He is my rock!
  • Raelene4
    Raelene4 Posts: 1
    Options
    You both look awesome. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • ELIZEDAMON
    ELIZEDAMON Posts: 10
    Options
    Does not even look like the same person. Thank you for showing it can be done. And I am sure you health has inproved aswell. I hope I can get their seems inposable at the moment.
  • Successful21
    Successful21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a fantastic transformation. In fact you both look happier! Bet you'll be happy on the next party portrait!
  • sweetandtenderhooligan
    Options
    all i can say is WOW! what an inspriation!!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Wow...becautiful picture of you and your hubby...fantastic progress, congrats. Keep up the good work.
    I also need to lose 80+lbs so this motivates me for sure.
  • emkohler77
    emkohler77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much for sharing this. Look at all that hard work you did- amazing!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options

JRstandingJuly2012.jpg

You both look happier and healthier but your transformation is great.
    Well done. You have done so well.
    Congrats :O)
  • mikiala7664
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration!!! WTG! Thank you for sharing.
  • bethin26440
    bethin26440 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. Your amazing.
  • douglerner
    douglerner Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Are you sure that's you in the 2nd photo, or did your husband trade you in for a trophy wife? :)

doug
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!