Why does the post read like this after my weigh-in?

Options
"lost 12.4 pounds since her last weigh-in! She's lost 8.9 pounds so far." This is how my automatic post read after my first weigh-in? Isnt 12.4 lbs lost 12.4 lbs lost not 8.9 I am confused?

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Looks like your weight went down, up and then back down. At least, thats the way I understand it.
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would also think that? If it did not I have no idea. Makes no sense?
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    If you were on MFP before then quit and then came back at a higher weight, it may do that.
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am so stupid...I created my original profile a few weeks before actually starting the program and I was a few lbs lighter then than my actual start date. I wish i could change the account to reflect my actual start date which was the 12.4lb weightloss
  • tjs616
    tjs616 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    As others have said, this just means you started at a lower weight and fluctuated over it then back down again. If you want to fix it, from My Home go to Check In. Click Edit Previous Entries and change starting weight to what you want to record.
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am so stupid...I created my original profile a few weeks before actually starting the program and I was a few lbs lighter then than my actual start date. I wish i could change the account to reflect my actual start date which was the 12.4lb weightloss
    You can go to your setting and adjust it there. I did the same thing.