I NEED SOME FRIENDS!

Options
Just looking for some friends here. I am Canadian and have a daughter and just looking for friends with the same life style and goals as me. Maybe we could exchange recipes! I have lost ALL of my baby weight (48 lbs) and a few extra lbs. I met my first goal and am now only 6.4 lbs from my second goal. WOO HOO!!!!

Replies

• schutterbug
    Options
    Congratulations on your bundle of joy and your goal meeting. I live in the states but was just in Toronto at the beginning of the month. It was fabulous! Canada was very enjoyable. Keep up the good work!!
  • IAMNekita
    IAMNekita Posts: 7
    Options
    You got one here in Georgia!! Stay Strong!
  • megangrohl
    megangrohl Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations on your bundle of joy and your goal meeting. I live in the states but was just in Toronto at the beginning of the month. It was fabulous! Canada was very enjoyable. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you she is 3 months old in a few days.
  • flybyrd76
    flybyrd76 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I live in Mississippi and I'm also looking for friends to help keep me motivated. Next year I'll be 37 not to mention that I'm going on the world's largest cruise ship Allure Of The Seas next March. A few people that I have met online in Roll Call (people who meet online who are cruising booked on the same ship at the same time) are from Canada. I have a lot of fun communicating with them. Keep up the great work! You can do it!
  • megangrohl
    Options
    Thanks, same to you
  • CurlyGurlie88
    Options
    congrats! I'll be happy to be friends with you!
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your first goal :)). That's pretty awesome~!
    Feel free to add me :)) , i have around 30 pounds to lose and i need friends too :))
    see you around !
  • CocoPurrfect
    Options
    Hi Megan,

I am Ella, aka' CocoPurrfect on this site.
    ***SENDING YOU BIG CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL.***

One of my co-workers introduced me to myfitnesspal and I started about 15 to 17 days ago. I am loving this so far, and the fact that this system keeps up with our progress is a great thing.

Anyway, I would love to be your friend, so send me a friends request if you wish.
    Take care, and keep up the good work.

Ella
    :smile:
  • kirstierose
    Options
    Add me x
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I'll be a friend.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I have just gotten back on track this week after gaining some weight back. In fact got on scale today for the first time since March 12th! Friend me!
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good loss and welcome
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow congrats on your daughter and the amazing loss so far!
  • JackShow70
    JackShow70 Posts: 49
    Options
    The more friends the merrier. Feel free to add me.
  • 8cakebaby8
    8cakebaby8 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, 3 months old and you've lost your baby weight - mines 2 years and I think I weigh more now than the day before he was born :laugh:

Friend request sent
  • megangrohl
    Options
    Wow, 3 months old and you've lost your baby weight - mines 2 years and I think I weigh more now than the day before he was born :laugh:

Friend request sent

i have been workin at it alot! but my body still has a different shape since my baby was huge and she messed up my tummy muscles!
  • staciekaren
    Options
    wow and congrats on loosing the baby weight, i hav'nt lost any of my baby weight and my youngest is 4. im new on here aswell so feel free to add me
  • megangrohl
    Options
    wow and congrats on loosing the baby weight, i hav'nt lost any of my baby weight and my youngest is 4. im new on here aswell so feel free to add me

Added! =)
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me! We all need support:flowerforyou: