30 DS Results/The Mummy Tummy!

Options
I’ve had these pics for a couple of months now, and I figured I should get up the courage and post, finally! Wanted to show support to the other mamas out there and prove that healthy living and exercise can absolutely improve the ‘mummy tummy’!! I had quite the pooch going on, and that was my biggest motivator.

These are my results of a 20+ lb. weight loss (first to second pic) and then the results of doing the 30 Day Shred (second to third pic). It actually took me about 90 days to complete the 30 DS, since I also jog 3-4 times a week, and I was also mixing in pilates here and there. I still have some loose skin but I’m working to tighten that up – and I still do 30 DS a couple times a week for maintenance, although I’m planning to transition out of that and try something new.

Sorry the pics aren’t the greatest quality. :) There are a few more in my profile. Thanks for looking!

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, well done
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and prove that most moms out there can get rid of their "mummy tummies". Good job!!!
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Brilliant well done. The tattoo changing sides confused me for way too long!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congrats! x
  • esco2142
    esco2142 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm doing 30 day shred to hopefully I'll get great results too.
  • hellokehtty
    Options
    Thanks all! LOL re: the tattoo...I've had to resort to mirror pics, thus the tattoo side reversal ;-)
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Omg, amazing job! Freaking LOVE Jillian! Thanks for posting, so inspiring!
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job :smile:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work.Well done :)
  • missmoree
    missmoree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing. I'm doing the 30 ds too and hope to have good results. Thanks for the motivation.
  • Clemoine81
    Options
    Great Job!!! I am on day six. Cannot wait to see my results
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! You give us mommies hope....
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Lovely!!! Great job! no more Mummy Tummy :happy:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Well done!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I got great results from her Extreme Shed and Shred!!! Only thing is both workouts combined takes over an hour to do and thats what she recommends for the best results. I have to work it back in to my routine, but I'm concentrating right now on breaking some "bad" eating habits. You look great too BTW!!
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    fantastic job :0)
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS. Great job! You look awesome. :)
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing:) Congrats on all your hard work paying off! Thank you for sharing, so inspiring:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!