Crazy Canucks Dec 23,09

Options
Hey just checking in -weigh in at 149.8- I don't think it changed from last week but I am happy with that as I eat out a lot this week and last week. Best of luck!!! Have a great Christmas and best of luck for the New Year. Here's to exercising and good health!!!!!

GO Canada GO!!!!!

Replies

• Krystled
    Options
    Yep I am up this week 1lbs, back to 220. but really I have been eating out lots with the Christmas season so that isn't too bad in my mind! The next couple of weeks I will work to lose or at least mantain the weight.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Hey Crazy Canucks! Heard of any good deals on Tickets and Lodging for the Olympics? Especially for any of the skiing events?

Or where you can get a pair of those red Olympic mittens?
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Or where you can get a pair of those red Olympic mittens?

They sell them @ Zellers I think. Looks like the Vancouver 2010 site is out of stock.
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Thanks! I checked their site but looks like they don't have any e-commerce capability to order things on line. :sad:
  • Krystled
    Options
    Thanks! I checked their site but looks like they don't have any e-commerce capability to order things on line. :sad:
  • Krystled
    Options
    I think almost everywhere the mitts are sold out. I know we tried to get some for our office party and they were sold out in Delta, Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Regina
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh in today was disappointing . . . 139.9lbs.:cry: I gotta crack the heck down, this is getting rediculous. Thinkin of starting 30 day shred again . . . I think I'll actually go work out now. later.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello all my fellow Canucks!!

I have been MIA for quite a while now, just too much going on and been too tired to try to keep up with everything.
    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas - and didn't over eat too much, like I did. :blushing:

Ashamed to say I was quite the little piggy this season... looks like I've gained a total of 15lbs since the start of this pregnancy so far, hope I can slow the gain down a bit now (just need to throw out the rest of those leftover treats) so I can keep it around the 25lbs mark.

Happy New Year!