I want to succeed

Options
Hey guys really need some support and inspiration, i need to loose 5 and a half stone i have tried many diets and failed. I have been told by the doctors i'll soon be type 2 diabetic if carry on much longer, my blood pressures through the roof, my ibs getting worse and has advised not to try for kids yet.

every time some one takes a picture of me ( with out my knowledge) i just want to cry after years of depression and comfort eating it the norm for me to pig out when have a bad day.

I met the love of my life over 3 years ago since hes been with me he's put on 4 stone when people see him when he goes back to he's home town they ask me what i done to him.

I have since a kid been brought up on junk and process foods so very limited to what i like to eat especially for lunch

I try to do exercise i can usually just manage 20 mins on kinetic at the moment with out feeling light headed

I work shift most time not eating till 11pm and i sit down all day

I want to succeed but loose a stone then slip backwards

please help guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :heart:

Replies

• Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place for support. Feel free to friend me so I can cheer you on!

YOU CAN DO THIS
  • sexkitten1985
    Options
    Thank you hunni will do xx
  • Jackie80taylor
    Jackie80taylor Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you can do it, start slow with walks around the block and smaller portions at meal times. eat more fruit and drink more water and you will soon start to see and feel a difference,

add me for support if you like :-) x
  • sexkitten1985
    Options
    Thank you will do now x
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    don't lose hope! it's never to late to change your life and feel great.

start slowly. there are specific workouts for people who are just starting out. they are low impact and build you up to more serious exercise.

some studies were done that if you replace the foods you normally with better ones, after a couple of weeks your body will actually start to crave the new foods instead of the old ones. Every week try to replace one of your processed foods with a healthier option and experiment till you find out how to prepare it so it's tasty for you. Eventually you will have a whole pantry full of healthy foods you love to eat!
  • sexkitten1985
    Options
    Thats very good information thank you x
  • mm821
    mm821 Posts: 3
    Options
    It sounds lime youve got every reason to want to change, here are a lot of great people her to help keep you on track. Feel free to add me and well help each other.
  • Kittilips
    Kittilips Posts: 10
    Options
    U are gonna do so great using this site. Really just be more conscious of your food choices. If you have a bad day don't beat yourself up, just do better the next day.this is a life change not a diet. I wish you the best. Please feel free to add me
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you can do it, if i can anyone can :-)
  • sexkitten1985
    Options
    Thank you added you all xx