Insanity and entering info here

Options
Hey all!

This tubbo is getting ready to do some Insanity, but there's no listing in the Exercise section of the site. Do I just put my minutes and calories burned per the HRM, or is there a site where I can find this info?

Please answer soon, as I don't know if I'm going to survive the Fit Test. ;O)

ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS! ONCE MORE!
La Maestra la Loca

Replies

• mr_rat
    mr_rat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do p90 ( no not P90x...not yet) there isn't an entry for that either. So i made one myself and just put what I burned according to my HRM. if you create one then you always have it :) And others can use it to
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do p90 ( no not P90x...not yet) there isn't an entry for that either. So i made one myself and just put what I burned according to my HRM. if you create one then you always have it :) And others can use it to

Sweet! That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure before I started entering stuff. And watching these videos is scaring me! LOL
  • lauren518
    lauren518 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you have a HRM then yes! Put in the minutes and calories burned right from that. If not, I always use "Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort" and put in a conservative amount of time becaue id rather under estimate. Generally I'd say you burn a little less than 100 calories every ten minutes if your realllyyyy pushing the whole time so hopefully this helps!

woohooooooo for doing INSANITY tho!