Anyone doing Jillians 90 day body revolution?

Options
Would love to meet people who are doing this program!!! I have done 3 rounds of insanity & just started this as well, so i am interested to see what people think of it & the results they are getting from it!!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous monday!!!

Replies

• Patti9600
    Patti9600 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too, just saw it on tv and I like 30 day shred. I'm currently doing TF. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I did 2 months of JMBR after finishing p90x. Everyone is different,but I just didn't enjoy it. She packs it into roughly 30 minute workouts, which is nice, but it felt very rushed to me and I felt like my form suffered. I was also super disappointed in the 'food plan' because it required SO much cooking for every meal of the day. I just started a p90x/Insanity hybrid schedule and I'm much happier with that. Starting p90x again made me realize how much strength I had lost while doing JMBR.
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Depending on your fitness level, I would recommend doing jmbr before doing p90x or insanity. Jmbr begins at a level geared at couch potatoes. That said I was cursing my tv by week 3. It does get hard! Where as p90x and insanity are aimed at folks who are already semi fit. I agree with the other comment that jmbr is nice as it's only 30 minutes but you need to be motivated in sticking with the meal plans.
  • Sonaida
    Sonaida Posts: 17
    Options
    I did insanity 2yrs ago and damaged my knees and as a result lost my 18 lbs progress and even gained an extra 3 lbs.. I just started JMBR a wk ago after doing thread mil for 2.5 mths and lost 15 lbs with that but then plateaued. After just 1 week i already lost 2 lbs.

I agree it starts out slow and i feel like i can do better but its going to get tough i am sure, but unlike insanity she conditions you for the tough days to come not just jump right in there.

I am sure though that peopel can decide to skip month one if like Jillian says they think they are a bad *kitten*. I intend to finish the 90 day program and the fact that its just 30 to 35 mins makes it so much more easy for me to comply being a full time working mother of twins.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Going to start it as soon as it arrives. Hopefully early this week.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 yesterday. I lost 2 lbs and 2" in the first week (bust, waist, hip measurement only).
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3. I've got a thread on the body revolution group.
  • Sonaida
    Sonaida Posts: 17
    Options
    I am about finishing week 1 of phase 2 and i have gone form a plateau of 174.10 down to 165.1 yayyyyy!!!! totallly broke through my plateau. My stomach is flatter than i can remember it. still big but PROGRESSS .. and am not even following her diet plan still doin my eat right for your type instead. I am loving it month 1 was kinda slow but boyy did she rampit up in month 2. I am loving it.
  • ppaigeyy
    ppaigeyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! 3 rounds of Insanity?! That is INSANE! ;-p GOOD JOB! I don't see how JMBR could possibly be any challenge to you though, you've already taken on the hardest program out there....thrice! Is the new Asylum in your near future? Actually, come to think of it, Insanity doesn't use weights or anything, huh? So yes, JM videos are definitely good for that! :-)

I've got 2 more weeks of her Ripped in 30, but have already ordered her Body Revolution to start directly after....
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I did the first two weeks, then we had to move, so I had everything packed up. Re-starting on August 1. I love it, though!
  • Alyssa21135
    Options
    For everyone doing this program- how do you log it in your exercise journal? Help would be appreciated! Thanks!