Need some Cardio/Work Out DVD...Suggestions Pls!

Options
I do work a lot of hours during the week, I was looking at 30 day shred & 6 week 6 Pack but those are all time sensitive, you have to do this in a time frame, do not get me wrong I am going to be dedicated & I want to do something everyday if I can, I just do not want to feel like I lost if I can not do it one day.

Any suggestions would be great....

Replies

• knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    30DS is only like 27 minutes, so it is easy to fit in on a daily time frame. I liked it, although I hate Jillian and couldn't listen to her after about day 3.

And, while it says 30DS - you can do it for any time sequence. You may not see the same results if you don't do it every day, but you can certainly incorporate it into your schedule in other ways. Don't feel like you 'lost' if you didn't fit it in one day.

I've never used the other ones, but am currently doing P90x, and love it.
  • lizzie1030
    lizzie1030 Posts: 60
    Options
    Her kickboxing video is great. It's 3 20 minute workouts. The warm up and cool down is included in that time. Also, the Firm Calorie Explosion really kicks butt. There are 4 12 minute workout with added warm up and cool down, so you could do one for about 20 minutes total or do 2 for about 30 minutes total and since there are 4 options, you can switch it around.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Insanity from BeachBody. Also, the plyometrics (Plyo-X) and Kenpo-X DVDs from P90-X. Also, Core Synergystics from P90-X. You can either get the whole program or buy separate discs on eBay.
  • michele2224
    Options
    Thank u Everyone! I will look into all of these and get on something, I appreciate the feed back!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire!!! Lots of variety. Can pick a video to fit ur schedule for the day.
  • ppaigeyy
    ppaigeyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When I first started exercising, it was due to going way over board with eating when pregnant with my first child. I never exercised before that. I was loaned a DVD from my best friend called Denise Austin Boot Camp. There are two choices on the DVD, both cardio and strength. I couldn't even get 3 minutes into it at first, I was so out of shape. But each day I got better and better. I lost 40 pounds doing that video about 5 times a week and dieting. Since then, I don't need to shed anymore weight, but am just doing fitness in general. I'm working on Ripped in 30, and have JM's Body Revolution on the way for when I'm done with this one.

If you do not want to commit to a certain program in fear you are setting yourself up for failure, you might want to try Denise Austin's Boot Camp. It's only 20 minutes....warm up to cool down. That was the BIGGEST thing for me. :-) I don't know your fitness level, but I'd say anyone can benefit from this DVD as it targets all areas.
  • icefirekitty
    Options
    I love jillian michaels! I did 30DS, 10 days on each level. here are my results. i lost 8 lbs, went from a size 13 to a size 9, and lost 10.5 inches.

waist: 2 inches

belly pouch: 3 inches

butt/hips: 1 inch

thighs: 1 inch each

calves: .5 inch each

chest: 1.5 inches

I also did ripped in 30 with the same results. And i just did the first level of 6w6p, and it goes by fast! she keeps you moving, there is no doubt you are burning calories. I love jillian, she is so encouraging and motivational.