Stay out of this section if you don't like these posts....

Options
2»

Replies

• jul42
    jul42 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm quite new to this and I'd like some friends LOL :happy:
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    :laugh:

I couldn't agree more! lol
  • clarabellesimmo82
    Options
    Coming into an "introduce yourself" section and actually talking about your needs?! I'm disgusted... In fact, this thread, urgh, whatever next... Soon we'll be talking about Food and Exercise on here!!!

*sarcasm off*
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    Touche' !! :heart:
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'd rather see the "recent posts" full of people looking for friends than when it becomes clogged with " rate the person above you part 2383948473" meh. Every time the recent post section is flooded with those stupid pointless threads it makes me want to poke my eyeballs out.
  • dianab57
    dianab57 Posts: 11
    Options
    I agree completely. Personally I need all the support I can get so I am very thankful for this site. Keep it up everyone and ignore those fools.
  • meltingmama1965
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i comletely agree weight loss is hardenough doing it on your own i think if you have friends who is going through the same thing then your ar able to do it
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd rather see the "recent posts" full of people looking for friends than when it becomes clogged with " rate the person above you part 2383948473" meh. Every time the recent post section is flooded with those stupid pointless threads it makes me want to poke my eyeballs out.

Thanks. I completely agree. The posts about "rate the person above you" and the posts about "What do you prefer, super thin or stick thin?" are ultimately detrimental to everyone's goals of physical and mental health.