One month= 11 pds lost!!!

Options
lustergirl
lustergirl Posts: 123 Member
Came back on this website in the end of the June, this time seriously. I am happy to say that I have lost 11 pounds.

Replies

• jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • marwar1973
    Options
    Someone please help me cos i have lost only half a pound this week and i havent hardly ate anything mind you ive gained over 3 stone in as many years on a similar eating plan so i must be doing something really wrong. i have an open diary!
  • marwar1973
    Options
    I have had my tyriod checked and i have a docs app today i am taking my ipad and showing him my fitnesspal and asking him why am i gaining weight when i dont over eat nor losing vast amounts of weight when im literally starving.... something must be wrong somewhere!
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    well done to the person who posted this, 11pounds is fab...
    'Marwar1973' - its not really your calorie intake its what you're actually eating, prob too much sugars, need more fruit/veg/natural foods...its quality not always quantity i find, personally.so u need to eat more foods but of the right kind...
  • lustergirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have definitely started to feel the loss in my clothes and have got back into some of my old clothes as well.
  • DeLiRi0uS2010
    Options
    Someone please help me cos i have lost only half a pound this week and i havent hardly ate anything mind you ive gained over 3 stone in as many years on a similar eating plan so i must be doing something really wrong. i have an open diary!

I have to agree with the other person that responded. Looks like alot of sugars/starches in your diet. Something I am doing is staying away from bread, pasta, rice...those types of things. When we eat bread it turns straight to sugar and our body just burns that instead of the fat we have lingering in our bodies. I've been avoiding these things for a month and lost 15 lbs since being on MFP. I'd highly suggest cutting out the daily 10 tsp of sugar substitute, even though its not actual sugar our bodies metabolize it pretty similarly from what I have read. If I'm wrong anyone can feel free to correct me!

Lustergirl! Great work! 11 lbs is huge! Keep going and be proud! It helps motivate!
  • meangreen11
    meangreen11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add a good breakfast with protein and cut your sugars...which includes the starches that turn to sugar. Unfortunately this journey is more about quality than quantity. So if you have 1200 "junky" calories...you will not have the same results as 1200 "healthy" calories.
  • lustergirl
    Options

I have to agree with the other person that responded. Looks like alot of sugars/starches in your diet. Something I am doing is staying away from bread, pasta, rice...those types of things. When we eat bread it turns straight to sugar and our body just burns that instead of the fat we have lingering in our bodies. I've been avoiding these things for a month and lost 15 lbs since being on MFP. I'd highly suggest cutting out the daily 10 tsp of sugar substitute, even though its not actual sugar our bodies metabolize it pretty similarly from what I have read. If I'm wrong anyone can feel free to correct me!

Lustergirl! Great work! 11 lbs is huge! Keep going and be proud! It helps motivate!

Thanks. Last night was my cheat night. I had 7 beers plus too much food. But that is okay because I am back at it today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!