25-35 trying to lose 25-50 pounds??

Options
Hey, i am 25 and trying to lose 25-50 pounds. I already lost 13 but could use some motivation and support. Feel free to add me. I would love someone else who is maybe just starting off to or close anywho feel free to add me

Replies

• AngieWood611
    AngieWood611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im trying to loose 30 pounds, lost 5 so far. :D
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    I have about 50 to go to where I want to be...Feel free to add! :-)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 13#'s loss!! thats awesome... its my 2nd wk on mfp.. and im down 5#'s Yay...
    i have 50-80 to loose...
    saw your profile.. and congrats on quitting smoking.. that is DISGUSTING Habit... horrible.. more chemicals in that
    then a driveway!!! and very hard habit/addiction to quit!!! Kuddos big time to you..
    and congrats on getting married soon too!!
    you can do this.. i love this sight (on reg comp and phone) but ya you miss a lot on your phone..
    i Just use the phone one when Im out and about to search food/add food/exercise...
    but shoot im on this now more then fb.. LOL :bigsmile:
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i am 33 trying to lose 30 to 45 pounds. I will see what my body can do.
  • kbailey8820
    kbailey8820 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 24 and I've lost 5 lbs so far. I'm aiming to lost 40-45 lbs more. Feel free to add!!!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 with 50 something more pounds to lose :) I've already lost 20 something so well on my way!

Feel free to add me... I"m on here everyday!
  • marissah2005
    marissah2005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also in search of accountability partners.
    Sometimes I don't think I get taken seriously by others I know IRL because I "only have 25 pounds to lose" and to them it's something they can do in a couple of weeks without even trying.

I am trying to lose 25 to get to an ideal weight and feel good about myself. My hubs is super supportive but he's also very athletic and I wish I could keep up with him. My asthma used to be my crutch - but now it is under control and Doc said I could do any workout I want. So now I have no excuses.

Please add me - I need friends! :happy:
  • amandapod7
    Options
    I'm 25 also and need to lose at least 35lbs to reach my goal! I have been notorious for stopping and starting diets and exercise plans! : (
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Same boat... I'm 26 and looking to lose 35-45lbs. I need accoutability and motivation! I'm super tired of the rollercoaster weight! I want it off for good!
  • ThomasFMendiola
    ThomasFMendiola Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm 33 and want to lose 40 lbs, I'm working on the first 20 and am enjoying every step!
  • MrsMajorMoves
    Options
    I am 28 and trying to lose 45-50lbs and will like any help please feel free to add me
  • Candydixon
    Candydixon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I need to loose about 20-25 pounds. I am doing oook, :-)but I really need some tips and motivation. Thanks Please add me if you can give a great pep talk! I so need it.
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    I am 32 and want to lose around 40lbs. ANyone feel free to add me, I log on almost daily.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    27, looking to lose about 50 more pounds!

I'd love to be friends. :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa8112
    Lisa8112 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am 31, a busy new mom, and need to lose 40 lbs. Just started MFP yesterday, but feeling good about it. Feel free to add me...I love to problem-solve and give advice on just about anything. :) Have a great day everyone. And remember to log EVERYTHING!
  • samarsiglio
    Options
    Lisa8112 - you are totally right. LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT if you want to be serious.

Thanks to all of you for your support and even reading this. Please add me and i will do my best to help support/ motivate and inspire all of you.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a bit older but lost nearly the minimum you are talking about so may be I qualify for an add. Friends welcome. :)
  • melissaatkelly
    Options
    I'm 29 and just had my second baby 5 weeks ago! Losing 30 pounds would get me to a very happy place! Feel free to add me!
  • Biglar010410
    Biglar010410 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm just getting started yet again, I've lost 100lbs a couple of years ago only to gain about 40 of them back. I would love to lose those 40lbs + about an additional 10-15 more. Would love to add some friends as well. Not sure how to do that. Thanks
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and trying to lose 40-45. I'm 5 down as of Monday night and I just started actually working out and logging my food about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Baby steps. All friend requests welcome.