Down diddley down-down, up diddley up-up...

Options
ElPatoLoco
ElPatoLoco Posts: 24 Member
After being on a plateau all week at the dreaded 210lbs mark (which has always been my nemesis weight) and heading towards a familiar depression of "here we go again"... I finally cracked it this morning and just for the hell of it I dug out a pair of old jeans I've not been able to wear for over a year... and bugger me but I got into them... and not "just" but they're actually comfortable and I can sit down... and bend over to fasten my shoe laces in them... lmao... oh it's these little wins that keep us going...

Just wanted to say to all those who've hit their own bumps in the road... keep at it... if the cheeseburger king here can do it then anyone can :)

Replies

• jaygolden
    jaygolden Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lmao.. love it... Congratulations. That is a great NSV.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Congrats for breaking that dreaded number and plateau!!!! That's amazing! Keep up the great work! :)
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 210 and I are good friends too. My body seemed to really like it there. Heck...after this week we might just be back there again. Its going to be hard work to get under 200 but I know it can be done :) Great job!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    It's not just the weight that matters. Good for you!!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!