21 Day Fix and Friends :)

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Jen. I am just joining MFP and was looking for some friends to help keep me accountable and provide motivation. I will be starting the program "21 Day Fix" on Monday (1/12/15) so I was wondering if anyone is starting (or recently started) a cycle of this program and wanted to connect.

However, all motivation and friends are welcome. I am a friendly person and my empty newsfeed is starting to make me sad :( haha

Thanks!

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Jen,
    Welcome to MFP!!

Wishing you all the very bestw ith your program and subsequent healthy lifestyle there after.

Please feel free to add me if you like, I'm pretty active around here and you need never have an empty newsfeed again haha!

All the best,
    Adam
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    I finished that program and it was great! You will love it. If you have any questions I will be more than happy to help you.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Jen. I am just joining MFP and was looking for some friends to help keep me accountable and provide motivation. I will be starting the program "21 Day Fix" on Monday (1/12/15) so I was wondering if anyone is starting (or recently started) a cycle of this program and wanted to connect.

However, all motivation and friends are welcome. I am a friendly person and my empty newsfeed is starting to make me sad :( haha

Thanks!

I'll start. Just got mine in.

Please feel free to add me
  • Mamamoo5
    Options
    Hi Jen, I am starting 21 Day Fix on 1/12 also. Please add me.
  • kitkatbethie
    kitkatbethie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also starting on the 1/12. We are going to be starting biggest loser at my job on the 15th also. I have been on here, but haven't really tracked consistently! Would love to add some friends to my news feed for motivation.
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I've done three rounds and had great results! I'm not doing a dedicated round right now, but I follow the nutrition plan about 80% even when I'm focusing on other workout programs. Feel free to add me! I love trading recipes with others on the program! :-)
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I considering starting the program next week as well. Just would like more information on it. Is it really necessary to buy the program? Can I just get the right size containers and fill them with the correct protein, carb, fat? Is that how it works? I'm doing Insanity right now so I'm not worried about the exercise part of it. I've got that covered. Its the eating I have trouble with.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I considering starting the program next week as well. Just would like more information on it. Is it really necessary to buy the program? Can I just get the right size containers and fill them with the correct protein, carb, fat? Is that how it works? I'm doing Insanity right now so I'm not worried about the exercise part of it. I've got that covered. Its the eating I have trouble with.
    A lot of people have done the program using Pinterest and other resources as a guide, but I can tell you there is a lot of misinformation out there on portion sizes, "Fix-Approved" items, etc. Team Beachbody sells just the containers with the meal plan now, if you don't need the workouts since you're doing Insanity. Contact your coach if you have one and they can give you the link to it. I think it's like $18.
  • laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm excited to have some people starting the same time as me! It will be great to support each other.
  • nenabubbles
    nenabubbles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What is the 21 day fix? Where can i find the info
  • barr_marcia
    barr_marcia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just received mine in the mail. I would love to keep each other accountable!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    It's an awesome program that uses colored containers that teach you portion control and gets you eating clean! You can get it at www.21dayfix.com or if you know a Beachbody coach chat with them.
  • Leah_Payne
    Leah_Payne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to start soon! Would also love any extra support and motivation :)
  • ekafont
    ekafont Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did the 21 day fix in November and had great results! (Lost 10 pounds) I took December off but tried to stick with the concept for the most part - I made it through Christmas without gaining any weight. I'm now ready to start my next round on Monday.

Would love to join you in this journey!

Beth in South Carolina
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    How much is it
  • ekafont
    ekafont Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The actual 21 day fix (meal plans, workout DVDs, food containers, etc) is about $60 (check it out at www.beachbody.com). The meal replacement shakes (Shakeology) runs about $130 per month (there is a link to Shakeology on the beachbody site, or you can go directly to shakeology.com). Its a little pricey, but it is working for me so I don't mind spending the money. It is all about learning portion control and making time to work out every day for 30 minutes.
  • brookestot
    brookestot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did a round of 21 Day Fix last February and am considering doing it again!
  • peace1020
    peace1020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on 1/11 so I will connect with you!
  • BleuLotus16
    BleuLotus16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. Do you mind if I add you?
  • tomfit1250
    tomfit1250 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just saw the infomercial for the 21 day fix. Looks like a good plan. Not crazy intimidating like P90 or others. Good luck!