Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• DevonZimmerman
    DevonZimmerman Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love some new friends.. any military or anyone in San Diego.. or better yet military and in San Diego. I'm US Navy proud trying to lose 40 lbs.
  • ShinySkyShaymin1994
    ShinySkyShaymin1994 Posts: 105 Member
    Hello I need some friends!
  • kennaylovesyou
    kennaylovesyou Posts: 2 Member
    Just starting journey, would love support as well!
  • barbraoriley
    barbraoriley Posts: 1 Member
    hi! brand new to the community here. tried mfp on and off for a couple of years but never stuck to it, but i'm on a logging streak right now. recently started a couch to 5k programme and already seeing improvements in my stamina! i've got a long way to go, but i'm looking forward to seeing my progress and would love to meet some supportive folks :)
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Please add me :) I love new friends <3 XOXOXO
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Add me!
  • ktc1968
    ktc1968 Posts: 24 Member
    im new, add me. I need all of the motivation I can get.

• soap02
    soap02 Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for active friends. Add me
  • jasoncordingley
    jasoncordingley Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    I can always use new friends!
  • nay96nay
    nay96nay Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me! Motivation is one thing I really struggle with. Hopefully some new friends could keep me on track! I have already lost 11lbs and am hoping to keep losing it! Any help/support/motivation is welcome!
  • LuceC92
    LuceC92 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! Would love to have some new friends on here - I joined MFP a couple of years ago and most people I have on my friends list have long gone and don't use the app anymore! Need some currently motivated people with positive energy on here to chat with so we can support each other! <3
  • TomHinds86
    TomHinds86 Posts: 568 Member
    Active people please add me x
  • sydneyg1122
    sydneyg1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • amymitchelll
    amymitchelll Posts: 3 Member
    I'm just getting back into using MFP again after a break.. Feel free to add me! Looking for some friends and motivation
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Hey guys UK here! Love lifting plenty of weights and eating to grow! Would really love some friends who actually share a passion for exercise and motivating each other!
  • michelle_frew
    michelle_frew Posts: 14 Member
    Looking for some friends who need that extra kick in the *kitten* . Looking to lose 5 stone x
  • vixitrix
    vixitrix Posts: 2 Member
    Love to see others' diaries and share mine
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    I'm looking for friends who are active and like conversations. I love back and forth conversations via comments
  • xxbreezymamixx
    xxbreezymamixx Posts: 1 Member
    Add mee too I have no friends lol