Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• wiebeleonardwiebe
    wiebeleonardwiebe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app for over a month. Never looked into the community/friends before.
  • shelley1832002
    shelley1832002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.. Been on my new diet for about 5 days now. Going on holiday next month and also getting married in about 3 months so lots of reasons to get in shape
  • reneepipe
    reneepipe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting on my weight loss journey, completely new here, so could do with some motivational support, and help me along my way..
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone in their late teens/20s who are into lifting or similar resistance training, feel free to add me! :) I track daily, and try to stay as active as possible communicating with my MFP contacts.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. I'm 24 year old working mum from the UK. I follow a plant based diet and I'm currently training for a marathon next year :)

Down 89lbs with another 40 to go. Feel free to add :sunglasses:
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 27lbs this year, gone from a 2XL to a L, and can now wear rings I haven't worn in 15 years. I have a trainer I see 2-3 times/week, and I have committed a minimum of a year to this, but hope to make it forever. ;-)
  • Smurfe04
    Smurfe04 Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need all the motivators I can to stay focused on my path to fitness!
  • Xbus
    Xbus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I added this as part of my triathlon training. Started on Strava last week and ended up with this too.
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I could always use more freinds ! It helps me keep on track. I joined mfp a few years ago and got to my goal weight of 167lbs and felt great. Stopped using mfp and stepped on a scale on March first , weighed in at 214. I was shocked. Currently down again to 177 and I would like to get to my goal weight and stay there this time haha.
  • Rhythmtracker
    Rhythmtracker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for more friends. Seeing other people working towards their goals motivates me to keep running towards my own.
  • vladpatrick04
    vladpatrick04 Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've posted already here, but new people is showing each time i check this forum so... o:)

Add me at your own risk, or if you like/love pizza (in that case we are basically best friends already hahah) ;):DB)

• marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Always up for new pals!
  • TeaTimeAgain
    TeaTimeAgain Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new friends! Add me darlings! ;)
  • lcu1974
    lcu1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 42, I'm here for a while and it's always nice to have new supporting friends.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Hughesy13579
    Hughesy13579 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • martamadness
    martamadness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivation!!! Day 1(again)
  • kolbi_reimer
    kolbi_reimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Stewie_Mc
    Stewie_Mc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people to keep me and keep them motivated
  • demsjtk
    demsjtk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for motivation and learning from your journey so far.
  • jmthomas1992
    jmthomas1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Motivational & inspirational people on a mission like me?