Perception

Options
Machka9
Machka9 Posts: 24,894 Member
This site was posted in the Success forum a while back, but I thought I'd mention it here.

Does your perception match reality ...

http://www.marisota.co.uk/shop/freeformat/page.action?pageId=7758

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    you are 2.5% larger than you think you are...

Your measurements place you at a larger size than the model pictured, although this doesn't take your body shape into account. Wearing the right size clothes can have a fantastic impact on your figure. Take a look at our guide below to find tips and advice for your body shape!
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    "you are 2.5% smaller than you think you are..."

I need to look in the mirror more.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    "You are 30% smaller than you think you are..."

Wee! I thought I might be a bit smaller than I thought I was, but not by that much.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Heh.
    You are the perfect strawberry

Strawberry: You're broadest at your shoulders, with a smaller waist and hips.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,894 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    you are 2.5% larger than you think you are...

Your measurements place you at a larger size than the model pictured, although this doesn't take your body shape into account. Wearing the right size clothes can have a fantastic impact on your figure. Take a look at our guide below to find tips and advice for your body shape!

Same here.

And I'm an hourglass.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    2.5% smaller - but! I mentally selected a shape, thought NAH! and went up a bit!!

As for hourglass - that's not what I see in the mirror!!! I'm a uk A cup for heavens sake!!!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It says "you are10% smaller than you think you are"
  • MarcyKirkton
    MarcyKirkton Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fascinating. I'm 20% smaller than I think I am and the perfect hourglass. I did always know that I gain weight symmetrically. That's a blessing and a curse, to me.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    7.5% smaller than I thought, but I couldn't find U.S. so I picked Cornwall.
  • Russandol
    Russandol Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Huh. I tend to worry that I flatter myself and think I'm smaller than I am, and then the test gives me "you are 20% smaller than you think you are". (I knew I was an hourglass shape-wise, though, that wasn't news.)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You are 2.5% smaller than you think you are...
    Your measurements indicate that you're actually smaller than the size you guessed on the sliding scale!
    You are the perfect pear.

I rounded up all my measurements too since they don't have halves. If I round down I'm 5% smaller than I think I am. That was kind of cool to see that. I know I can be my own worst critic. It turns out my body isn't even on the sliding scale of bodies. I put it between the first and second body, but it says my actual body is all the way to the left before the first body. Go figure.

• spiritlevel9
    spiritlevel9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was a little larger than I thought but would I think to guess accurately, the height of the women would need to be stated. A women with my statistics but taller would probably look slimmer and vice versa.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I did this one before :)
    Some time ago and i thought i was 2 sizes bigger then....so my mind seems to catch up. Now i only think that i am one size bigger then i really am rofl

48n60436xovu.png

Fun test
    But i am fine the way i am and i am very happy with the result. Loose skin and all lol
    Focussing and working on getting more fit now.

95069916.png
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Bump to try later
  • RainingintheSing
    RainingintheSing Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine said I'm 17.5% smaller than the body size I picked... it's weird because I think I have a perception boss in the other direction. I always think I'm smaller than I am and then realize later I've gained 10 pounds.
  • soapsandropes
    soapsandropes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    5% larger than I think that I am. I think that I look like the body that I picked but this doesn't' adjust for height, so my view is more zoomed out ;-)
  • Kaiorii
    Kaiorii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This was fun. lol I got:

"you are exactly what you think you are...
    You guessed your own body size correctly, nice work!"

I chose in between the two on the far left. Hourglass as well, but I pretty much already knew that. ...-goes back to lurking- ^_^
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm 17.5% smaller :blush: Perfect Pear. Funny because I always say I'm one of those people that think I'm smaller than I actually am haha. I also never thought of myself as pear shaped, more hourglass.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    7.5% smaller than I thought, but I couldn't find U.S. so I picked Cornwall.

Same for me! And didn't see US either.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I got 17.5% smaller and Perfect Pear. I liked that quiz!