Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• gingapeach
    gingapeach Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    GTA fan, Sims anything, WOW, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy's, Harvest Moon, etc. I have too many favorites. I love playing video games.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Started on console, moved to Steam. Fallout 4, CS:GO, Rust, FFXIV, GTA5, etc.
    #PCMasterRace
  • lucy568
    lucy568 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Used to play COD on Xbox now mostly play on Steam CS:GO I also like the Telltale series like GoT and Walking dead
  • lustrata
    lustrata Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love playing Bioware games, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed - though I haven't caught up with that one, Civilization V, even the Sims. Was given Dark Souls for my birthday, but not quite ready to tuck into that quite yet.

Really enjoy watching Outside Xbox for just general games-based entertainment/news.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I love playing Need For Speed on my PC.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Mostly Steam games:
    Fairy Fencer F
    Hero Daughter+
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Grandia II: Anniversary Edition
    Eternal Senia

Now and then I still play:
    Dark Age of Camelot
    Age of Mythology
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    final fantasy, witcher, lbp, katamari damacy, dance central. skyrim, would love to play ESO, but am having difficulty logging in, and in an uncharacteristically gamerish approach, haven't battled the "mega-boss" to figure out its weaknesses. lol
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Really into The Witcher 3 right now, really one of the best games i'v ever played, might get Far Cry Primal when it comes out, what's everyones first impressions on it?
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I usually play Hello Kitty or some Dora games. Lol. No for real though. Mostly League Of Legends or Rocket League. Also Starcraft and Warcraft III(old school)
  • SierraMist98
    SierraMist98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gears of War games are my favorite but I also love most action or anime games.
  • tonymapelli
    tonymapelli Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    oh hai! I like playing tons of games, I've spent way too much time on league of legends and currently I'm having fun with the Overwatch Beta! Being an aspiring game developer I like to play a bit of everything! Add me if you want to play something on steam/mmo/stupid mobile games/xbox/3ds/wiiu :D
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Not much of a gamer these days, recently bought an android hand console that plays all retro games from 90's and early 2000's up to PS2. It's awesome.
    Though I do still play football manager on the laptop. Wastes 12 hours of the day in no time.
  • julie_x47
    julie_x47 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    At the moment - Wolfenstein The new order & Old blood, Alien isolation. loved the Dead space series, Thief.. There's a few!! :)
  • the_joy_of_fitness
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm currently working on completing my Pokedex in ORAS. I also play a lot of Smash Bros. My all time favorite games are Psychonauts and Portal. :)
  • paulwitt
    paulwitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here but I do have a PS4 (that mostly goes unused). I pretty much focus on FPS and MMOs. Although no MMO has kept my attention for a while. Not since WAR. I tried Rift and ESO but only played each for about 4 months before I lost interest. I keep going back to TF2 or CS:GO.

Sometimes I join the WAR Return of Reckoning server or rarely login to one of my old DAOC accounts. But I don't have anyone to play those with anymore.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    Really into The Witcher 3 right now, really one of the best games i'v ever played, might get Far Cry Primal when it comes out, what's everyones first impressions on it?

I would destroy you in Gwent. lol Seriously though... great game. I'm usually a sports guy, but will play through games like The Witcher, every few months. When I do, I only play one game at a time of that type. I can pick up Madden, or MLB the show and play any time.
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    yes! i'm playing fallout 4 and splatoon a lot lately :>
  • Iggy585
    Iggy585 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Dark Age of Camelot

Wow DAoC is still around? Used to play that a lot back in the day
  • VonicaFlear
    VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Does anyone here play Hoard? It's an old game that came out free for ps plus users on the ps3. It's just a silly little dragon game but I love it lol