Loose 30 pounds before June

Options
Annaxlisex
Annaxlisex Posts: 27 Member
I have started eating clean a week ago. I started off at 184 pounds and I'm now down to 181. My goal is to loose atleast 30pounds before June as I have a music festival on in Belgium and I want look and feel amazing at it. Sick of feeling self conscious I just want to wear what I want when I want. Time to treat our body with the respect it deserves. We all want to fit nicely into a pair of shorts or wear that bikini we bought and never wore or the pair of jeans we bought in a smaller size anticipating to get into them but never done anything about it. UNTIL NOW! ladies and gents who's with me let's get this extra flab off together because motivation is the key!!

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    That seems like a realistic goal! That's only 6 lbs a month right? Good luck, I would love to lose that much but I tend to be a super slow loser! Although I have lost 4 since 1/1...
  • crazylibraluv
    crazylibraluv Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is my goalc2qyy1nvdvsy.png
  • Annaxlisex
    Options
    How are you getting on now surunda?
  • karina0679
    karina0679 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge :)
  • Annaxlisex
    Options
    Karina glad your up for it ! We can keep track of our weight on this once a week or once a month ?
  • Annaxlisex
    Options
    Afrahmali cool and you all can add your own insight into ideas or we can share low cal recipes etc
  • Annaxlisex
    Options
    Shall we start our weight ins tomorrow? :p
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can I be in? 30 pounds is exactly what I have to lose! I also am trying to eat "clean".
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,318 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33 since last June & planing to lose the other 30 by next June
  • kristenbernasconi
    Options
    My goal is 30lbs by June also. Im down 4 since 1/1. Id love to be in this group!
  • Jan3D
    Jan3D Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys. Just getting back at it. Starting to exercise and eat clean. 181 lbs and want to be 150 by June.
  • nlusk
    nlusk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. 180 lbs at 5'2". My goal is a 30 lb weight loss. I'll be trying a ketogenic approach as long as I'm feeling healthy. Tomorrow is day 1 and I'll have a proper weigh-in in the morning.
  • Annaxlisex
    Options
    Everybody welcome to join at any stage I am going to the gym later 3rd day back at exercising and boy am I sore haha, anyone else not long back training?
    I will also be weighing myself at the the gym I shall let you all know how I get on
  • Annaxlisex
    Options
    So I weighed in at 12stone 11 pounds today or 81.4kg.
    Anyone else weigh themselves yet? B)
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Im in!

Starting weight (1/2): 201.3
    Current Weight (1/16): 195.4
    Goal weight by June 1: 165
    Percent of the way there: 16% (woo)
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    nlusk wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. 180 lbs at 5'2". My goal is a 30 lb weight loss. I'll be trying a ketogenic approach as long as I'm feeling healthy. Tomorrow is day 1 and I'll have a proper weigh-in in the morning.

@nlusk I have done Keto before. Don't be surprised if the first 2 weeks or so you feel miserable.... and pee all the time. :-P Stick with it! The results are amazing, you just have to be super dedicated!
  • hawkeygirl666
    hawkeygirl666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
    Current weight: 169.8
    height: 5'2"
    goal Weight: 140

I've been having some serious stalling issues over the last 3 months. I started working out twice a week with a trainer in November and ended up gaining 5lbs. I know its muscle, but now I need to see some of the fat get lost!

Thanks for starting this!
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Start weight- 211 lbs
    Current weight- 197 lbs
    Goal weight- 170 lbs by June 1st

While I know this goal weight is totally reasonable and doable, I've not been that in 10 years, and it feels surreal to be this close! I want so badly to meet this goal!