Maintenance weight range: 73.3kg and below
    Average weight recorded from March: 72.8kg
    Average weight recorded from February: 72.3kg

Week of...
    6th March: 72.1kg
    13th March:
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: the past week I have been indulging on high calorie snacks for not reason but sheer frustration. I have not been keeping and eye on my food intake. A pattern is beginning to emerge. Nevertheless, I think that due to sticking MFP for so long my 'CICO' habits have changed naturally and for the better.

• sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Name:
    Total Weight lost: 41 pounds
    Time it took to lose: 2+ years
    How long in maintenance: Almost there...
    Maintenance weight range: 136-138
    Average weight recorded from February: 143

Week of...
    6th March: 140.9
    13th March:
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Had a great week on track!
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Name: Irina
    Total Weight lost: 70 lbs
    Time it took to lose: about 10 months
    How long in maintenance: 3 months
    Maintenance weight range: 148- 153 lbs
    Average weight recorded from February:

Week of...
    6th March: 152.4
    13th March:
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week:
  • girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow @KaseyWolf -228lbs? That's amazing - good job! Welcome to maintenance!
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    girlgroves wrote: »

Thanks. I have become well versed on what I need to do to lose. This maintaining is new territory.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    @lorrpb congrats on your 1000 day streak!!! It's still some time away but hopefully I'll join the club too.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    KaseyWolf wrote: »
    girlgroves wrote: »

Thanks. I have become well versed on what I need to do to lose. This maintaining is new territory.

It's the same process, just a different calorie number! Now we celebrate the scale staying in a range rather than moving down.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    icemom011 wrote: »
    Name: Irina
    Total Weight lost: 70 lbs
    Time it took to lose: about 10 months
    How long in maintenance: 3 months
    Maintenance weight range: 148- 153 lbs
    Average weight recorded from February:

Week of...
    6th March: 152.4 actual weight
    13th March:
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week:
    February trend: 152.2
    6th March 152.3 (trend)

I finally installed and updated (manually! wouldn't update any other way???) the trend app ( libra). Sadly, March is trending up. So this is my reality check, i have to rein in my snacking. It's tough though, got really relaxed about it, doesn't seem to affect my numbers negatively much, so i keep on indulging . But the graph is showing me where I'm heading with this. Need lots of strength and distractions.
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephen
    Total Weight lost: 77 pounds (2016)
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: Since January 1
    Maintenance weight range: 182.5-187.5 pounds
    Average weight recorded from February: 182.8 pounds

Week of...
    6th March: 182.0 (trendweight.com)
    13th March:
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Dropped about 1.3 pounds (trendweight) this week...not trying to, but have been getting in 90 minutes walks this week, plus eating at what MFP calculates as maintenance. Am probably going to keep following MFP maintenance for next five weeks to see what that does, then will have a good baseline to manually adjust calories.

• girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Name: Mandy
    Total Weight lost: 4 stone (56lbs)
    Time it took to lose: 16 months
    How long in maintenance: 8.5 months (it's getting longer! :smile:)
    Maintenance weight range: 137 - 142lbs (aiming to lower this a little over time so that 140 is my max)

Average weight recorded for January: 141.9lbs
    Average weight recorded for February: 141.2lbs

Week of...
    24th February (for ref): 140.4lbs
    3rd March: 140.4lbs
    10th March: 142.6lbs
    17th March:
    24th March:
    31st March:

Success/struggles of the week: Urgh! What a week. It started so well - Saturday saw my lowest weight since Christmas and my trend weight was slowly coming down - but then I went and blew it.... significantly. I struggle with keeping to a consistent daily calorie intake at the best of times, but I've been over more times than not this week, so what did I expect?!

On the up-side, my trend weight is still under the top of my range (just!), I know exactly what I need to do, I just need to focus and stop making excuses. Not feeling good today though :(
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CoachJen71 wrote: »
    Name: Jen
    Total Weight lost:135+
    Time it took to lose: 2.5yrs
    How long in maintenance: I declared it at 140 last January, but that was too high for a petite lady. So not really in maintenance quite yet.
    Maintenance weight range: Would like to stay under 125 at morning weigh-in.
    Ongoing struggle: I still need to learn to trust my body cues, be content with eating just enough, and stop asking food to be more than just fuel. Life after work is just filled with getting steps and eating food to fill my evening. Really need to make peace with having fewer cals to work with. Contentment and an attitude of gratitude (and maybe a hobby) are the order of the day.

January avg weight: 126.8lbs
    February avg weight: 126.1lbs

Week of...
    6th March: 124.8lbs
    13th March: 125.2
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success of the week: Hmmm... In a negative head space today. Was a get steps/overeat rinse repeat kind of day, as my unstructured days and evenings tend to be. Just not good at enforcing my own structure as opposed to working with an external one.

• allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Name: Phoebe
    Total Weight lost: 40-45ish
    Time it took to lose: 15 months
    How long in maintenance: 16 months, but I had some regain about 6 months ago, and am just now getting back to where I was then. I'd like to lose another 5-10 pounds over the next year, to get my BMI out of the overweight range. So not 100% maintaining yet, but there's not a huge difference between maintaining and very slow loss.
    Maintenance weight range: 140-155
    Average weight recorded from January: 155.9
    Average weight recorded from February: 153.5

Week of...
    5th March: 150.8 by scale, 152.1 by trend
    12th March: 151.2 by scale, 152.0 by trend.
    19th March:
    26th March:

Success/struggles of the week: My anxiety has been really high the last couple of days. My guess is that most of it is due to change in routine; I am really a creature of habit. I've got another week before my routine will be restored. Happy with the slowdown in my weight loss, because it was preceded by two high-loss weeks. Not so happy with the amount of sleep I'm getting.
  • Trina2040
    Trina2040 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Name: Trina
    Total Weight lost: 50ish lbs. (fluctuations)
    Time it took to lose: 15 months
    How long in maintenance: 2 years this month!
    Maintenance weight range: 128 - 132

Average weight recorded from January: 130.3
    Average weight recorded from February: 130.5

Week of...
    5th March: 130.5
    12th March: 129.9
    19th March:
    26th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Hey, Miss Maintenance, you rock! Struggles are many and real. Cold gone, yay, but my 96 year old mother's health has deteriorated very quickly over the last few weeks so I've stopped my morning gym classes to care for her. I also have some surgery looming in the near future which will keep me off my feet for a bit - meanwhile continuing with my 20,000+ steps per day, staying calm and carrying on. Hope everyone's week was better than mine!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a while! I'll catch up a bit. I confess, I was frustrated. Looking back at Happy Scale, it was Feb 11 that my weight jumped up 2 lbs and it stubbornly stayed 2-3 lbs above goal range for a full month even though I went back to eating at a deficit for 3+ weeks.

Finally yesterday it dropped back where it belongs. Hopefully it will stay there. :)

Name: Amy
    Total Weight lost: 30 lbs
    Time it took to lose: Came off in stages. Lost about 23 lbs from Nov '15-Mar '16, then spent 10 months bouncing around 1-5 lbs above maintenance range before buckling down in Jan '17 to lose 5 lbs.
    How long in maintenance: 2 days this time :tongue But I have at least maintained within 5 lbs of goal for a year.
    Maintenance weight range: 128-133
    Average weight recorded from February: I'm not seeing an average weight for the month on happy scale, but my moving average was 132.8 on 1/31 and 133.3 on 2/28

Week of...
    6th March: 133.6 (moving average)
    13th March: OK, I'm a day early but moving average is now 133.1. (This morning's weight was 132.4)
    20th March:
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Finally getting back into maintenance goal range this weekend! Also hit my workout goals for this week (ran x 3, strength x 2).