Options
12346»

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,006 Member
    Options
    adipace815 wrote: »
    [snip]
    Success/struggles of the week: I am struggling with whether 170-175 should be my maintenance range. My BMI is 25.7, so I am still technically overweight. But I am getting the dreaded "are you sick" questions, and the"you have lost too much" comments. Also still obviously struggling with what my maintenance calories are as I am still losing weight.
    [snip]

Listen, people these days don't know what healthy looks like anymore. I was getting the same thing after just losing about 10 pounds, when I knew I needed to lose at least 25-30 to be a healthy version of me. When I originally confided in a couple of friends how much I wanted to lose, they all told me that was crazy...but I knew me better than they did. Now they are telling me how great I look, etc. Don't let anyone dictate to you what your healthy is. Also know that initially when you lose, you may look a bit more drawn / haggard in your face, especially. As you find your balance, it will show up in your face too as it fills back in and people will be less concerned. (One of the best bits of advice I read early on, and was surprised that I experienced it too.) Just ignore all the stupid comments and smile to yourself as you know you best.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Where would i find the number for the average weight recorded during a month? I use libra and mfp, do i need another app, or just do math?
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    icemom011 wrote: »
    Where would i find the number for the average weight recorded during a month? I use libra and mfp, do i need another app, or just do math?

I just do math. I averaged​ the 3/1 and 3/31 trend weights to get my March average.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    @allyphoe , ok thank you.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    icemom011 wrote: »

I record all my weight, cal and macro data in Excel.

This requires a double entry system using both MFP and Excel, but I do not find this too much trouble.
  • gnu4liberty
    gnu4liberty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Name: Carolyn
    How much lost: 40 lbs
    Time to lose: 15 months
    How long in maintenance: 0
    Maintenance range: 130 - 135 lbs.
    March 31: 135 lbs.

Success/Struggles:
    I have never been able to maintain a weight loss. I hope joining this group will help.
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephen
    Total Weight lost: 77 pounds (2016)
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: Since January 1
    Maintenance weight range: 182.5-187.5 pounds
    Average weight recorded from February: 182.8 pounds

Week of...
    6th March: 182.0 (trendweight.com)
    13th March: 181.9 (trendweight.com)
    20th March: 182.2 (trendweight.com)
    27th March: 183.1 (trendweight.com)

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,632 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Total Weight lost: >120lbs
    Time it took to lose: ~30 months
    How long in maintenance: September 2016
    Late August 2016 I hit my lowest weight (scale 154.9lbs, trend 156.2lbs) and while waiting for a hernia operation, recently repaired, coasted into maintenance.
    Maintenance weight range: <159.9 lbs scale and 157.7 trend.

TrendWeight
    January 31: 156.8lbs
    February 28: 156.5lbs
    March 31: 156.9lbs

Trendweight on:
    March 5: 156.4 lbs
    March 12: 156.1 lbs
    March 19: 156.5 lbs
    March 26: 156.8 lbs