Picking up where I left off need new MFP friends

Options
2»

Replies

• hilhilbean
    hilhilbean Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I'll be around a long while; 22 pounds down, about 88 to go!
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll play. Had a good month of motivation and then a set back. Resolve is back. I can do this. Add me! 30lbs to lose over the spring/summer.
  • celeryfish
    celeryfish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged into MFP consistently for a while now. I need new MFP friends for some mutual motivation.

Add me and comment if you want others to add you.

Add me!!!
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm also restarting this whole journey, with new goals, and a new approach. I log daily, but my diary is in a different language so I'm not sure how helpful it is. However, feel free to add me. I'm eating a low carb, not quite keto diet guided by my doctor to control my blood sugar and insulin, and hopefully lose some weight in the process.
  • jstilts
    jstilts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i SOO need motivators... :)
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot, but still have a bit to go, Feel free to add me as I always like having motivated friends.
  • NanaCindyD
    NanaCindyD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • wife41313
    wife41313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Help, me too!! I need to reduce to the lowest terms, but i get so busy at work i forget me. Im looking for some motivation help and encouragement. Just relocated from work and dont know a soul here, spouse not coming for another 3 months.....bored and lonely has always equaled food, couch and tv!! Not this time
  • Chestking
    Chestking Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New friends please. I'm on a 10 day streak and don't plan on stopping until i hit my goals.
  • Nanner_74
    Nanner_74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am not new to mfp but recently returned after a gain I really need the support of friends so please add me I can't figure out how to add friends with the app I've even tried putting myfitnesspal right in my phones browser but cant figure out how to add please add me I do give a lot of support as well
  • indy87colts
    indy87colts Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I live in Pennsylvania and looking for new friends :)
  • bionerdgirl
    bionerdgirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New to mfp, however not new to the struggle of balancing good healthly habits with a busy/stressful life. I'm in hopes that by joining the community approach I'll stick to it this time. Feel free to add me!
  • Flaming25
    Flaming25 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me, Im here for the long haul and if we can have a laugh on route I'm all for that
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily so feel free to add me.
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Welcome back, anybody here can add me, I am going to start fresh with all new set of friends/buddies. Hoping I can't start loosing weight, when I was on sparkpeople I was so depressed no groups would help out the members, and fell deeper in my depression, so I am here ready to start a new chapter in my life. #Staypositive