Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

... so who would this non-objective judge be?
    [/quote]

Simon Cowell!
  • Sloth_TurtleGirl
    Sloth_TurtleGirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    With all the exercise the women on the board are doing, I don't know how much of us have the time or energy to swoon.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

lol, is this serious?

Well if it is, not sure why you think less competition is a necessary thing. This website is for anyone interested in health and fitness.

And your idea simply wouldn't work and doesn't make much sense, considering people's idea of "attractive" v.s "unattractive" is subjective and varies from person to person ... so who would this non-objective judge be?

Simon Cowell!

Perhaps it should be that "mean" British lady from that show "The Weakest Link." She was good at booting people off.

"YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK! GOODBYE!"
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    lets get back on topic here
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

I vote we keep boob shots. I love em!

That's probably the only reason why I'm on this site on my computer.... otherwise I'd just use the app on my phone to log calories 0:-D
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    Also, it should be "banned from" not "banned off".
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    okay this topic has me playing in my head "Shoop" by Salt N Pepa
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    But I don't want to leave!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

:laugh:
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Nice TRY....#epicfail
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

The boobs shots are sick of your complaints.
  • rebeccalray5
    Options
    okay this topic has me playing in my head "Shoop" by Salt N Pepa

DANG IT! I have that song stuck in my head now! I knew every word because I had the cassette!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    So in that theory do you want to ban attractive women also? LOL
    Cause I doubt you'd feel the same about women
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

i see where you're coming from, BUT, what chance are you looking for? give you a chance for what now?
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    lets get back on topic here

I see what you did there....
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Who's with me??

So what if you got ripped and super attractive? (not saying that you aren't, but you have no pictures really) Would you want us to ban you once you were at your goal weight? Or wouldn't you like to keep staying on track by using this site...? The people I think should be banned are:
    Under-age (teens)
    People who promote their ED's
    People who post nudes or half nudes (underwear, cleavage, or *kitten*)
    People who troll, because they don't take this site seriously
    People who use this site to date- clearly not a dating site or Facebook!

Other than that... I think the people who are really trying to be healthy & stay on track- should stay!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Nice TRY....#epicfail

Yum.
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    It's not a dating site.

:huh:
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Who's with me??

Please tell me this was a joke. Who knows how hard these "ripped" guys have worked to get to that point? Maybe they got to 500 pounds and have worked really hard to lose the weight and get toned. Good for them! Show it off. The same goes for women that are really well toned. I'm not gonna hate on them because they put in the work to get to look that good, just because I've been lazy and didn't put in the work to get to that point, myself. They did it. They earned it. They should show it off. And, once I get there, I'll be showing it off, too!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Oh man up. I'm still technically morbidly obese and I get hit on constantly. Some humor, some personality and you'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Now give me another year and I'll throw my leftovers at you.