Replies

• patabcn
    patabcn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think it's a lost battle :wink:
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...

*raises hand* Yes! Me too! I'll happily be on that committee! No banning would come from my direction!

Count me in on that committee! No banning. :)
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO:laugh:
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The people who are no"ripped" as you say worked their *kitten* off to get that way. If anything it should inspire you because if they can do it then soon you will be in the same spot... And its the same with women. There are women who busted they *kitten* and look amazing now and i find it inspiring and a great source of motivation to keep going. If someone can lose 100lbs then I am able to lose 40lbs... Were here to support and help motivate people. No be jealous because someone looks better than us!
  • big_drake
    Options
    I'm in. Get rid of all those guys......that would leave all the hotties for me.... (end sarcasm)
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I think we should ban sidesteal, hes stealing all the ladies

I'm not friends with him..... yet.... :smile:
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So what you are saying is you don't want any pictures of male bodies that you aspire to be like? Let me tell you if there weren't so many freaking hot chicks on here with awesome abs and arms and legs and butts, etc. I would have given up long ago thinking I had no chance to get there...

well said
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah! like this dude http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/699445-zomg-my-first-big-cut-is-over
    [/quote]

WOW! Determined, what a transformation.
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    Options
    I am here to lose weight. This IS a weight loss site and not a dating site, right? Why be insecure, those photos are probably photoshopped. LOL If I was a guy and had ripped abs, I think I could find a more suitable site to "chat". Like the PX90 site or something... Or maybe they WERE really heavy and out of shape and are now trying to serve as inspiration to those folks that haven't lost the weight yet. In any case, why worry about others - life is too short! Put that mental energy to work, get off the computer and go burn some calories! Just my two cents, humbly given.:flowerforyou:
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't show my abs on this site just so I don't get banned....I'll keep believing that anyway.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I thought the name of this site was MyFITNESSpal, not myfatasspal. Who cares if there are guys on here ripped? Maybe take adivce from them because something is clearly working!! The whole idea was for all of us to come together to get healthy, not to be jealous of the guy or girl with the cheese grater abs.
    win.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I think we should ban sidesteal, hes stealing all the ladies

Maybe but it looks like he's taking a picture of his arm pit. No offense Sidesteal. :)

Yes, but WHAT an armpit!

Now I'm offended!
    Can we please use "underarm" instead?
    Its such a more pleasant word.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Me thinks you likely fall into the "attractive" column as well... so hush-a-your-fossa.

4 rl
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    To all the hot, half naked men and woman of MFP that are not already on my friend list, please feel free to add me. I won't judge you. :flowerforyou:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

I vote we keep boob shots. I love em!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I was sure they already did this.

hehehehehemuahahaha

Burn!

.... oh wait... dang =(
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    LOLLLLLLLLLLl!! No way!! That encourages us to be better!! I hope you are joking, I'm not jealous of the pretty, young girls, it just pushes me to be the best old woman I can be. There's bound to be some old fart that will think I'm a hottie when I reach my goal:laugh:
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm

One of my favorites right here!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    I, too, would like to be considered for the committee that examines the images. :wink:
    I am completely immune to swoonage...or is that swoonery? I am not swoonable?