Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Ba ha ha :laugh:

I don't think you have anything to worry about. It seems to me that the guys have it made on here if they are looking, or even if they AREN'T!

anyway, to add the old cliche, Beauty is in the eyes.......

The best part of a guy's body is between his ears, and you can't see that. If you've got that part of your body ripped, you're better than the guy with mush between the ears and ripped abs. IMO

:smile:
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    last post on this topic for me:

My FITNESS Pal.....my FL has guys and girls that like to work hard....some have achieved what they are looking for others are still working and ask for advice on specific things. Some flaunt it some don't....it's more fun when they do, it's an adult site.....if you can't stand the heat......

or create a sister site, My FAT Pal?
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oh man up. I'm still technically morbidly obese and I get hit on constantly. Some humor, some personality and you'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Now give me another year and I'll throw my leftovers at you.

I like u.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Oh man up. I'm still technically morbidly obese and I get hit on constantly. Some humor, some personality and you'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Now give me another year and I'll throw my leftovers at you.

I like u.

See!
  • nadiamarie1990
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it :)

Unless it's quite clearly a photoshop job that's cheating haha x
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

Am I the only one who read this both as a joke and a thinly veiled attempt to fish for compliments?
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love this post, its been a very good read and giggle! First they would come for the ripped guys, then the boobs - where will it end?

Arent we all here cause we want to take better care of ourselves? Maybe we should have a big group hug! For non pervy reasons of course!
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Its kind of nice when you get a message with someone commenting/complementing your progress. Its a nice boost for the motivation. Hope all of the attractive people stay on the site
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I support this movement. :-)
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love this post, its been a very good read and giggle! First they would come for the ripped guys, then the boobs - where will it end?

Arent we all here cause we want to take better care of ourselves? Maybe we should have a big group hug! For non pervy reasons of course!

If I get in on a group hug, I'm grabbing handfulls over whatever I can get. I expect others to do the same.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm

I think i just fell in love. :love:

You should see his other pics.

Dont encourage me. its mean to make me want things i cant have... like chocolate. and men with sexy abs. :tongue:

It's ok, you can touch.
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you dont admit to wanting a grope before you get in there! dont you know anything!
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    So in that theory do you want to ban attractive women also? LOL
    Cause I doubt you'd feel the same about women

Of course not... That would just be ridiculous :huh:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Stupidest stupidest stupidest thing I've ever heard!!! Ever!!!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Dumb! MFP is not just for weight loss it's a fitness website.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    You have got to be kidding me..... :huh:
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Idiot......

Quit hating on those dudes with rock hard abs because you're not one of them. I'm not either but that's what I'm striving for. Stop being a hater you donkey.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Idiot......

Quit hating on those dudes with rock hard abs because you're not one of them. I'm not either but that's what I'm striving for. Stop being a hater you donkey.

and now, i'm in love.
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    hmmmmm

I think i just fell in love. :love:

You should see his other pics.

Dont encourage me. its mean to make me want things i cant have... like chocolate. and men with sexy abs. :tongue:

It's ok, you can touch.

with my tongue?:devil: hahha jk (kinda.)
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

Am I the only one who read this both as a joke and a thinly veiled attempt to fish for compliments?

That's how I read it... but it's more fun to flame.