Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I think we should ban sidesteal, hes stealing all the ladies

I WILL cut a b!tch!
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Maybe but it looks like he's taking a picture of his arm pit. No offense Sidesteal. :)

Yes, but WHAT an armpit!

Now I'm offended!
    Can we please use "underarm" instead?
    Its such a more pleasant word.

How about the "axilla"?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

I vote we keep boob shots. I love em!

x2
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I was sure they already did this.

hehehehehemuahahaha

Burn!

.... oh wait... dang =(

:laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

If the women where attractive, then I see your point... but currently I do not.

I'm sorry did you say if the women WERE attractive....and that they are NOT?

WOW... I think there are a TON of beautiful women on this site, and men . Pretty ****ish thing to say.

Amen sister!

I bet he gets all kinds of ladies in real life.....
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    all your friend list women are belong to me
    BA-HAHAHAHAHA
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

Maybe but it looks like he's taking a picture of his arm pit. No offense Sidesteal. :)

Sorry, I think that's my fault. I posted that my favorite body part on a man is his armpits.

He's been trying to woo me ever since.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

If the women where attractive, then I see your point... but currently I do not.

I'm sorry did you say if the women WERE attractive....and that they are NOT?

WOW... I think there are a TON of beautiful women on this site, and men . Pretty ****ish thing to say.

Amen sister!

I bet he gets all kinds of ladies in real life.....

I'm sure blow up betty is his favorite.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    No way... this site isn't called (for oerweight people"...it is called My FITNESS apl..so if there are fit people on here then maybe we can learn from them...whether they be hot, ripped guys or some sexy *kitten*, in shape, hard bodied women....

Personally, I like the eye candy looking at the men and the motivation seeing the beautiful women with sexy bodies they have..who all worked hard to have the bodies they have..some of which who were overweight themselves at one point....

It shows that it can be done....

Keep the sexy pictures going....they motivate, inspire, and well,just make people smile.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

I vote we keep boob shots. I love em!

x2

I'm forming another committee to evaluate these pics........bring your own low-cal light beer...... :drinker:
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    If you're going to suggest banning all of the men who have reached their goal, why aren't you suggesting banning the women who have completed their goal? I know why. You want to be noticed, and you want to ogle all of the pretty women. Plus, the people who have completed their goal give those of us who haven't completed it something to strive for. Also, the people who have completed their goal are able to give helpful advice to those of us who are still working on our goal. Your idea is kinda douchy.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    OK I was seriosuly reading the comments, then I got distracted by all the guys with pictures of ripped abs...

What was this about again? :wink:
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    People should be proud of their progress. I am especially inspired by the many before and after pictures. If a person has lost a significant amount of weight and has the body to show it, praise him or her. Please don't be jealous. It should instead motivate you, if you want the attention.
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    hmmmmm

I think i just fell in love. :love:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    If you're going to suggest banning all of the men who have reached their goal, why aren't you suggesting banning the women who have completed their goal? I know why. You want to be noticed, and you want to ogle all of the pretty women. Plus, the people who have completed their goal give those of us who haven't completed it something to strive for. Also, the people who have completed their goal are able to give helpful advice to those of us who are still working on our goal. Your idea is kinda douchy.

I mean, I am against the ban but I am thinking it was a joke. A joke. Like ha ha.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm

You should see his other pics.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Who's with me??

lol, is this serious?

Well if it is, not sure why you think less competition is a necessary thing. This website is for anyone interested in health and fitness.

And your idea simply wouldn't work and doesn't make much sense, considering people's idea of "attractive" v.s "unattractive" is subjective and varies from person to person ... so who would this non-objective judge be?
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    OK I was seriosuly reading the comments, then I got distracted by all the guys with pictures of ripped abs...

What was this about again? :wink:

Lawl
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

*Ahem*

epic..and for the record asking to ban him could make a lot of ladies very unhappy with you....
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    hmmmmm

You should see his other pics.

Dont encourage me. its mean to make me want things i cant have... like chocolate. and men with sexy abs. :tongue: