Replies

• jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i guess im here to stay!!! :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Your jealousy tastes delicious. I shall now steal every woman on your friends list for my own.

Oh "swoon" it's my Hero!!

**faints**
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I vote against this banning of attractive men with hott abs.
  • winterdancer
    Options
    the guys who are reaching for their ideal weight that attractive guy can be their biggest motivator. its kind of like when I see a lady who has reached my goal weight and see her results it motivated me me even stronger to kick butt to get to my goal weight and to get healthy.

as far as guys are concerned I tend to go for the underdog always have
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    1. Jealously does indeed taste delicious. I suggest a pairing of frustrated tears.
    2. If you'll pay attention, you'll see that LADIES are stealing all the ladies. You guys keep at it with your flex-off, meanwhile all the ladies are making moves!
    3. I am officially against any ban of any hotness, ever, anywhere, in perpetuity.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Personally, I've restrained myself from posting a shirtless pic, so far. I've done this out of respect for those that have yet to achieve their goal.
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing when I first joined MFP: "Why the HELL are there all these ripped dudues on here?" Didn't dawn on me until later that you might use to to track calories during bulking/cutting phases.

Hopefully I'll be one of thoes guys soon enough... haha.
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    I find this offensive and discriminatory. You have been reported sir!

:laugh:
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    I think we should ban sidesteal, hes stealing all the ladies

Maybe but it looks like he's taking a picture of his arm pit. No offense Sidesteal. :)

Yes, but WHAT an armpit!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Your jealousy tastes delicious. I shall now steal every woman on your friends list for my own.

Jokes of course.

all your friend list women are belong to me

Hahaha
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Dude, think about the double standard! If that happens then all the hot, fit, and sexy *kitten* women would be banned too! And I dont want to live without these ladies here!! :tongue:
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    Options
    you support obama don't you lol

free market-- let another website start that bans people. then go spend your time on that.

i kid i kid

kinda. :P
  • inubu
    inubu Posts: 6
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    All right! Biased anger and jealousy! That's always fun! Lets ban everyone that takes a pic with there cell phone. Oh, that means me. Oh well, I had a good run. This is such a sad topic in the forum. I'm going to go find the fun stuff....................
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Jokes of course.

all your friend list women are belong to me

Brett Vs. Sidesteal....

Round 1

BEGIN!
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

You hush your mouth.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

If the women where attractive, then I see your point... but currently I do not.

I'm sorry did you say if the women WERE attractive....and that they are NOT?

WOW... I think there are a TON of beautiful women on this site, and men . Pretty ****ish thing to say.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    So what you are saying is you don't want any pictures of male bodies that you aspire to be like? Let me tell you if there weren't so many freaking hot chicks on here with awesome abs and arms and legs and butts, etc. I would have given up long ago thinking I had no chance to get there...
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Can I be on the commitee with a bowl of 100 calorie popcorn?
    Please and thanks!

:love:
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    I thought the name of this site was MyFITNESSpal, not myfatasspal. Who cares if there are guys on here ripped? Maybe take adivce from them because something is clearly working!! The whole idea was for all of us to come together to get healthy, not to be jealous of the guy or girl with the cheese grater abs.