need friends who need to lose 75 pounds

Options
or more. Looking for some active and motivating friends. I am 36 and need to lose around 75 more pounds.

Replies

• gallopinggranny27
    gallopinggranny27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm somewhat older than you and I'd be ok if I made it another 50 lbs. I've lost a stone and a half so far and I'm using the Tom Kerridge's ideas (and some of his recipes, too). Although I live in the south, I go to Scotland a lot to see family and to hill walk (West Highland Way one and a half times) and also to Snowdonia. I need to get in shape - my husband is keen to do the Annapurna Circuit and I want to go too. I'm a keen and knowledgable cook and I have an amazing goal but I agree that we can all need mutual support - my darling slim and fit husband has never been tubby and can eat everything and although he is supportive, he doesn't get how it's hard sometimes.
    What about you? You sound as though you've started the Getting Fit Trip - what strategies have you been adopting? What activities are you keen on or thinking about trying? Have you a specific goal or more general goals of looking/living better?
  • lynnyscot
    lynnyscot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me ... I am older than you but a kid at heart . I have about 100 left to lose
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this! Shoot me an add!
  • Sunflower5199
    Sunflower5199 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose about the same amount! We'll be stronger together!
  • reichardtjessica
    reichardtjessica Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose around 100. I'm new too! :)
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, when I started off in November 2016 I had 90lbs to lose, I have managed to lose 45lbs since then, but still have another 40ish to go, who knows I may want to lose more, it will all depend on how I feel.... feel free to add me, I log daily.
  • runjennierun2017
    runjennierun2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22 and looking to lose 50! I keep falling off track with this app. I need friends who will keep me going every morning!
  • jasmin1972
    jasmin1972 Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am 44 and need to lose more the 75, I already have lost 39.4 on weight watchers. But was sick of paying just to use there app and weigh in weekly. So I am trying this but scares me to change from points to calories hope I don't screw it up. Feel free to add me, I will add you as soon as I figure out how to lol
  • Moobear214
    Moobear214 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 and looking to lose 50 more.. I did the other diets and MFP is working well. just need to be honest with yourself
  • tenzay
    tenzay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Im new to myfitness pal, (so not sure how to add friends) but I have about 50-100lbs to loose, I need all the friends and support I can get.. Ill try adding you!
  • SarahFromWalthamForest
    Options
    I joined this site to lose 58-74lbs, add me if you want.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello happy to help please add me as a freind
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and looking to lose about the same as you. Feel free to add me....also anyone on the thread looking for friends can add me also :p
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • kittycat1116
    kittycat1116 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im 38 and I have 100lbsto lose and would love to interact more with those in my same situation.
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 75 lbs to lose. I'm 40 today, and don't want to be in the same place when I turn 41 lol. Anyone can add me. I log daily.
  • wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and have 75 pounds to lose,fell free to add me!