need friends who need to lose 75 pounds

Options

Replies

• corn_fed_farm_girl
    corn_fed_farm_girl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and have 100 pounds to lose. I don't know what's harder, seeing this number on the scale or seeing this number in this sentence. Please feel free to add me.
  • GettingHealthy4me17
    Options
    your more than welcome to add me, all of you <3:)
  • Beccab2003
    Beccab2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    70 lbs to lose here. I am 44 yo, and somewhat new to the community. Add me, please! I need all the support I can get and happy to give it too!
  • seika1385
    seika1385 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm 31 and working at loosing 136 lbs...trying to set my goals in increments...36 is my first...I yoyo...good at staying focused at first then fizzle out...sigh...but I'm trying to attack it differently and make lifestyle changes instead of trying a "diet" this time...good luck!!
  • kjb1222
    kjb1222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seems like a good group / app. I'm 39 - looking to lose about 80 lbs. Good Luck All. Please Add. Every bit helps.
  • CarrieCowart1
    CarrieCowart1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 32 looking to lose over 100lbs. I gave up, but ready to try again. Just started back 3 days ago.
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    34 and 70lbs - feel free to add
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 34 and have to lose about 75-80 pounds.
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 and am looking to lose 65-70 more ^^
  • jiggles6669
    jiggles6669 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and 50 years old but young at heart. I have at least 100 lbs to lose. I don't know how to add friends yet and I'm struggling with excercising. I'm a smoker that is currently trying to quit. Gonna take me awhile to get lung capacity and to strengthen muscles before I have any kind of stamina. But I need advise and motivation. Need friends!
  • kittapillar
    kittapillar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to lose 50-100lbs!! :)
  • debby512
    debby512 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 26 and want to lose between 70 and 76 pounds.
  • LandonsMomma1216
    LandonsMomma1216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 80lbs thst I need to lose just to be in the healthy weight for myself. I'm 30 years old, have a 4 year old son that is my world, I've also been with an amazing man for almost 11 years now (April 6th). I have always struggled with weight...I've been saying I'd rather go through child birth as this seems tougher...lol.
  • Francis3211
    Francis3211 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, Count me in too, I need to lose about 60 more
  • Odd_God
    Odd_God Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and aiming to lose around 120 pounds. Y'all are welcome to add me. The more people keeping me in check, the better. :)
  • omgstfualready
    omgstfualready Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I'm 46 and need to lose over 100 pounds.
  • zoec123
    zoec123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, have another 50lbs to lose, have lost 19 so far. Please add me if you wish! :)
  • Dlonda848
    Dlonda848 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need to lose over 75 lbs and am also looking for friends to join me on my path to health and fitness
  • kaitloss
    kaitloss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have a little under 75lbs to lose, I've been logging for a month and have had good progress so far! Feel free to add me!
  • john44111
    john44111 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 45. I want to believe that when I get under 200 lbs something magical will happen but all the numbers say I should be under 150-160. So I have about 90 lbs to lose. The good thing is I just found how to enjoy cycling again with a little hack. I am in for any kind of motivation I can get. This time feels different I am logging everything and found a good aerobic activity that I really like.