Big Boobs

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I never thought VS had an age limit?? I see all women all ages shop there. Maybe you're thinking of the "Pink" line that is obviously catered to young girls. Though that doesn't stop anyone from wearing it. The bras in the Pink line are cheaper and still good quality. But anyways I agree, investing in quality will save you time and frustration in the long run.
  • bdbfangirl20
    bdbfangirl20 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Technically I'm a 50 h in bras. But depending where i buy I can fit a 44 DD. I'm going shopping out of town this week so I'll see what i can find otherwise Amazon it is.

Honestly I'll be happy to shrink a few cup sizes. I love my girls but they're heavy haha

Thanks for the advice ladies and gents lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    ^ My wife does that while washing.

OP, good bras cost between 80 and 120 bucks or more. My wife procures them from a wide range of vendors - both for dress outfits and active wear. You need to be willing to spend money for this because it can cause pain and discomfort through the day.

Someone said victoria's secret?? I can guarantee that nobody north of a C cup and over 21 years old shops there :smiley:

I'm 47 and I've been sized at Nordstroms officially as a DD and I shop at VS. My favorite most comfortable bra is from VS. It's not padded or a push up. I do agree that I wouldn't go there to get sized, but you can find bra's that fit just fine if you're not bigger than a D or DD.

I'm 43 and have several VS bras. I'm not a large cup size but I shop there and wouldn't just anyone who does

I just love how it's a man who tells us over 21's where we should and shouldn't be shopping.

You have to know by now any post with a woman's problem hes going to chime in on

lol Oh I do know, it's just funny that he came on a bra thread to chime in.

I've just been quietly standing in the corner stalkin..... err, 'learning'.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my cup size is too big for Victoria's Secret and I'm apparently way too old, but if they had my size I would shop there. Their stuff is cute.

Perhaps they should start a campaign with old ladies like us saying you're never too old to have a secret!!! haha

That's a great idea. But they'll have to special make me a bra.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

OP, good bras cost between 80 and 120 bucks or more. My wife procures them from a wide range of vendors - both for dress outfits and active wear. You need to be willing to spend money for this because it can cause pain and discomfort through the day.

Someone said victoria's secret?? I can guarantee that nobody north of a C cup and over 21 years old shops there :smiley:

I'm 47 and I've been sized at Nordstroms officially as a DD and I shop at VS. My favorite most comfortable bra is from VS. It's not padded or a push up. I do agree that I wouldn't go there to get sized, but you can find bra's that fit just fine if you're not bigger than a D or DD.

I'm 43 and have several VS bras. I'm not a large cup size but I shop there and wouldn't just anyone who does

I just love how it's a man who tells us over 21's where we should and shouldn't be shopping.

You have to know by now any post with a woman's problem hes going to chime in on

Thought I could feel someone mentally flicking my bra strap :-)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I got a couple of champion sports bras from Kohl's. I don't like the bras that you put on over your head. These sports bras work like a normal bra but provide a great amount of support. I'm a 40DD and can Zumba like crazy and attempt to jog when I wear them. They do have underwire, which is what I like in my everyday bras.

Good luck to you OP. I hope you find something comforting and supportive.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I snuck in... to sit in the corner also. Just for research purposes of course....
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Someone said victoria's secret?? I can guarantee that nobody north of a C cup and over 21 years old shops there

@Cutaway_Collar
    A friend of mine said she buys ALL her lingerie there and she in her seventies!
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Not true about Victoria's Secret - I'm a 40DD and get all my bras from VS. Yes, they're $65-75 each but I take really good care of them and they last a good 12 months. I buy several at once, one time a year and rotate them weekly. But, I have to order them on their website. They don't carry that size in their stores.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Love the website www.herroom.com.

• TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I have a similar question for all the big dudes out their..... where is the best place to get a robust man pant?
  • bdbfangirl20
    Options
    Some of these comments ... :D:p
  • bdbfangirl20
    Options
    I highly doubt I'll be able to fit a VS bra until I shred another 10 ibs :( they are really cute tho! Only thing I can fit are their panties lol
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have a similar question for all the big dudes out their..... where is the best place to get a robust man pant?

From decades of being fat, I'd recommend the stretchy wasteband jeans, as long as you don't care about fashion. I wore them for a big belly, which naturally gives your manhood ample cover :D but I imagine it would work for your issue as well.
  • tlanger251
    tlanger251 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

https://amazon.com/Shock-Absorber-Womens-Support-Sports/dp/B00AZLJT1A

PixelPuff wrote: »
    Popping in to remind other boob'd people... Don't forget to check occasionally during your weight loss to see if you need another size!

Went from DD to... Either an AA or a damned -A (surviving off XS sports bras as I cannot find 28 bands anywhere). The times I would go and get a new bra and find out my new size were weird. I hadn't even noticed I needed a new bra really bad. But you wanna make sure you are STAYING nice and supported!

... I miss my knockers.

REallyy!!!!! ??I'm a D but want to be a B cup so bad.. or at least a small C..I wonder if I can get there by losing weight..
  • BarbellsandPonytails578
    Options
    The comments on this thread are great lol