Big Boobs

Options
bdbfangirl20
bdbfangirl20 Posts: 57 Member
I have a question for my fellow big boobed girls. Where do you get your sports bras? I really need one that supports me. I feel like the ones I have simply squish the girls together instead of lifting and holding. I'm gonna say it straight- Having DD's bounce while working out doesn't feel good and having a long day without support sucks. I usually get mine from Layne Bryant but I really don't want to have to pay $60 for a sports bra. Ladies help a sista out :)

Replies

• naelliving
    naelliving Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anything supportive enough to help us keep our girls in good shape while working out is going to cost a pretty penny. This is one area you don't want to skimp on. My favorite is by Panache and runs close to $70. It has perfect support and still makes you look good. There are some great articles online to help you find a good match for you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Phew I thought this was going to be another thread about the surgeon.

And sorry I've no help but make sure you get something supportive.
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Believe me, I pay attention to all of the big boob threads, and I specifically remember that Champion makes a great sports bra for big titty girls.
  • bdbfangirl20
    bdbfangirl20 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    nep2nfly wrote: »
    Anything supportive enough to help us keep our girls in good shape while working out is going to cost a pretty penny. This is one area you don't want to skimp on. My favorite is by Panache and runs close to $70. It has perfect support and still makes you look good. There are some great articles online to help you find a good match for you.

I know it just sucks, I like to save rather than spend. I guess I'll suck it up though and check them out. After this week of cardio and strength training my body needs more support cuz the back pain and shoulder pain is real..
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So I do not have big boobs, but I am a runner and have spent $50 + several times on bras that makes me bleed, or give me the beginning of boob calluses, and then have thrown them in the garbage.

Both bras that I mention have a large variety of sizes, so they may be helpful to you bigger chested ladies

The 2 that I have tried that don't make me bleed are:

https://www.amazon.com/Victorias-Secret-Ultimate-Maximum-Support/dp/B00UXZRU6Y
    -this one is excellent 'cause you ca adjust the straps from criss cross back to straight,

and

https://amazon.com/Shock-Absorber-Womens-Support-Sports/dp/B00AZLJT1A

both of which maybe discontinued, I couldn't find either on their website :frowning: I could only find them on Amazon, I may stock up

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I'm a g cup. I wear 2 bras plus a sports bra wen I play football. Need to keep these puppies still lol thanks for the post, I'll look into these sights
  • lisaggonzalez3
    lisaggonzalez3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's worth the money. I'm an F cup. Wacoal makes a really good one. Hit a department store that carries that brand and have the ladies fit you. It's free and worth the time and money to be comfortable. Bag the bra when washing and air dry. It will last much longer.
  • ProgressNotPerfectionIAmEnough
    Options
    Thank you for posing this question bdbfangrl20. I am a 36 K and haven't been able to find anything. I appreciate all the tips. Panache seems to have a great selection!
  • southernfit29
    southernfit29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    damn didnt realize cup sizes went that big! Support to all you ladies that struggle with this!
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    ^ My wife does that while washing.

OP, good bras cost between 80 and 120 bucks or more. My wife procures them from a wide range of vendors - both for dress outfits and active wear. You need to be willing to spend money for this because it can cause pain and discomfort through the day.

Someone said victoria's secret?? I can guarantee that nobody north of a C cup and over 21 years old shops there :smiley:

I'm 47 and I've been sized at Nordstroms officially as a DD and I shop at VS. My favorite most comfortable bra is from VS. It's not padded or a push up. I do agree that I wouldn't go there to get sized, but you can find bra's that fit just fine if you're not bigger than a D or DD.

I'm 43 and have several VS bras. I'm not a large cup size but I shop there and wouldn't just anyone who does
  • synchkat
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Unfortunately my cup size is too big for Victoria's Secret and I'm apparently way too old, but if they had my size I would shop there. Their stuff is cute.

Perhaps they should start a campaign with old ladies like us saying you're never too old to have a secret!!! haha
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have a question for my fellow big boobed girls. Where do you get your sports bras? I really need one that supports me. I feel like the ones I have simply squish the girls together instead of lifting and holding. I'm gonna say it straight- Having DD's bounce while working out doesn't feel good and having a long day without support sucks. I usually get mine from Layne Bryant but I really don't want to have to pay $60 for a sports bra. Ladies help a sista out :)

Jeez I have 12Fs and not too long ago finding that size was near impossible or very expensive (I have a $120 bra that is starting to bend). Now they're sold at Kmart. You have to be in the 16-20 bust for the pretty big bras though. Still not a lot of nice bras for those who are busty by genetics though.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Popping in to remind other boob'd people... Don't forget to check occasionally during your weight loss to see if you need another size!

Went from DD to... Either an AA or a damned -A (surviving off XS sports bras as I cannot find 28 bands anywhere). The times I would go and get a new bra and find out my new size were weird. I hadn't even noticed I needed a new bra really bad. But you wanna make sure you are STAYING nice and supported!

... I miss my knockers.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a sports bra from amazon. I know it's a sports bra because it says SPORTS right on it (see attached picture).

It was about $35 Canadian, and it shipped from china. I like it well enough. It has a clasp on the straps so you can join them together and create a racer-back.

It's ok for running, but most of my cardio is rowing, and then I lift weights. I feel like the girls are supported. My last bras squashed me flat, this one I feel like my breasts stick out and up more. They don't move a ton, especially with the racer clip in use.

I wear a 32GG. This bra may not last a long time, but to have it arrive at my house for $35... even if it lasts 6 months I'll be happy. owxklnwd2ue0.jpg
  • Katiebear_81
    Options
    Syrokan is the brand name. Sorry about missing that!
  • Katiebear_81
    Options
    vi3r1dimzv08.jpg
    This isn't a great picture, but you can see how the clip works.