Best sports bra for large chests

Options
What are some recommendations for sports bras for large chests. I currently am a 36 F, but have not really found this size anywhere. I usually just wear like a 2x sports bra from Walmart but I really don't have enough support and it makes my boobs look saggy.

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've heard the Champion Show Off bras or something are pretty good. I was super excited because I found one that was discounted and my size, but it's definitely not my size :/ The one sort of golden rule I've heard is to get one that separates the girls so they each have their own support. I definitely have not done that just because big quality sports bras are expensive and I'm a cheap *kitten*
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I had to try on a million before I found one that was decent enough and it was cheap. It amazes me that most shops don't actually carry high impact bras. Everywhere I went only went up to medium. I don't even have a good answer but at one point I was doubling up too.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    You might be better off wearing a good bra with excellent support not necessarily designated a sports bra. I find this one works better for workouts than any sports bra I've used.

nv0m62xow3ck.png

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You might be better off wearing a good bra with excellent support not necessarily designated a sports bra. I find this one works better for workouts than any sports bra I've used.

nv0m62xow3ck.png

I remember in high school gym just wearing my regular bra bc the crappy sports bra my mom bought was crap for support. Good idea.
  • owieprone
    owieprone Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I agree with Megsie, Shock absorber running bras are amazing, well worth the expense. Decathlon (uk at least) have good high impact bras that I also run in for £20-ish. I do so many high impact sports bra's don't last very long so shock absorbers are treats.
  • emilyneedham204
    emilyneedham204 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DDD and I wear a sports bra over a regular bra and it seems to work for me
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I got this one when I was a 36 DD. Actually still fits me as a 34 D. Love it.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KFZGWA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real! I found Reebok to be the best ones. I always get the padded cups that are actually shaped like actual cups. Generally, I avoided the over the head kind and went for the type with a clasp of some sort. Under Armor isn't bad, but they are mostly over the head and compression/uniboob style.