Big Boobs

Options

Replies

• BarbellsandPonytails578
    Options
    To the original poster...Go to title 9 .com and look for the last resort bra. Best bra ever!! (oYo)
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32FF and wear a brand called Anita - its a double layered bra - I've worn it for swimming during traithlons; all day type events and no chaffing
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I got a couple of champion sports bras from Kohl's. I don't like the bras that you put on over your head. These sports bras work like a normal bra but provide a great amount of support. I'm a 40DD and can Zumba like crazy and attempt to jog when I wear them. They do have underwire, which is what I like in my everyday bras.

Good luck to you OP. I hope you find something comforting and supportive.

Thank you. I do believe I gave this advice early in the thread. Since it came from a guy I guess it was just easily dismissed.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Savage__AF wrote: »
    I got a couple of champion sports bras from Kohl's. I don't like the bras that you put on over your head. These sports bras work like a normal bra but provide a great amount of support. I'm a 40DD and can Zumba like crazy and attempt to jog when I wear them. They do have underwire, which is what I like in my everyday bras.

Good luck to you OP. I hope you find something comforting and supportive.

Thank you. I do believe I gave this advice early in the thread. Since it came from a guy I guess it was just easily dismissed.

LOL just wanted to show my support :smile:
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I wish I could help you OP. I'm 48 DD and I don't know what to do. Regular bras pinch, ride up and hurt like heck, when I can even find one in my size. I can't find a sports bra in that size (even online), which is the only reasonably comfortable option.

Nevermind. I just found one from barenecessities.com. An Enell full figure maximum control wire free sports bra for $66 plus tax and shipping. Pricey! I'll just buy one and handwash it after each use.

^This - been using Enell for years for running. There isn't anything pretty or sexy about them BUT they hold the girls - they're not moving anywhere!!!!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My pups just don't like being restrained, they eventually jiggle free. I may try the sports bra suggestions here. I've never found a good one.
  • Kay_180
    Kay_180 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of Panache sports bras. They generally run to about $70, but once you get fitted and know what your size is (Nordstrom is good for this), you can shop around online, and sometimes find end of lines or old season colors for $35-$50. Makes a world of difference to spend the money to get a good one though.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Well this turned out to be a disappointing thread.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I found enell to be horribly chaffing - I wore mine exactly once...

if you have a good lingerie store (not Victoria secret) near you, then getting fit always helps (its estimated that 80% of US women wear the wrong size bra)...VS measured me at 36C, which is a huge difference to the 34FF that I ended up with
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I found enell to be horribly chaffing - I wore mine exactly once...

if you have a good lingerie store (not Victoria secret) near you, then getting fit always helps (its estimated that 80% of US women wear the wrong size bra)...VS measured me at 36C, which is a huge difference to the 34FF that I ended up with

I got fitted at Lane Bryant once. I don't like how they recommended bras based on my size. They tried to get me to buy bras that made my boobs point completely to the left and right. It reminded me of the Fembots from Austin Powers, except whoever was next to me would feel the wrath.
  • kaylaament
    kaylaament Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    DDD here and im typically good, as long as i can find one that hooks in the back and has adjustable straps. (Thats IF i can find one)
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am cheap and just can't shell out $50 on a sports bra so I usually just wear 2 cheaper ones at the same time. Is that sad? Hahah

I have trouble a lot because I have a smaller band but a larger cup (34/36 DDD/F, kind of on the border of the two) so they are always hard to find and when I do they are expensive as hell. I hate it.

I hope that when I lose weight my boobs go first! Haha
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Soma!
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Diem78 wrote: »
    I gotta' be honest, I buy cheapo sports bras (I have D's) and wear 2 of them at once. Sometimes I will even buy them a size small because they seem to hold things up and in a little better.

Same!
  • cowboyserg805
    cowboyserg805 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    ^ My wife does that while washing.

OP, good bras cost between 80 and 120 bucks or more. My wife procures them from a wide range of vendors - both for dress outfits and active wear. You need to be willing to spend money for this because it can cause pain and discomfort through the day.

Someone said victoria's secret?? I can guarantee that nobody north of a C cup and over 21 years old shops there :smiley:

I'm 47 and I've been sized at Nordstroms officially as a DD and I shop at VS. My favorite most comfortable bra is from VS. It's not padded or a push up. I do agree that I wouldn't go there to get sized, but you can find bra's that fit just fine if you're not bigger than a D or DD.

I'm 43 and have several VS bras. I'm not a large cup size but I shop there and wouldn't just anyone who does

I just love how it's a man who tells us over 21's where we should and shouldn't be shopping.

You have to know by now any post with a woman's problem hes going to chime in on

lol Oh I do know, it's just funny that he came on a bra thread to chime in.

I've just been quietly standing in the corner stalkin..... err, 'learning'.

Thought I could feel someone mentally flicking my bra strap :-)
    Hi
  • cowboyserg805
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    My pups just don't like being restrained, they eventually jiggle free. I may try the sports bra suggestions here. I've never found a good one.

Hi
  • cowboyserg805
    Options
    Meh you get what you pay for IMO. I'd go with the expensive one. They're worth it.

Hi
  • PL4TNM
    PL4TNM Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Someone said victoria's secret?? I can guarantee that nobody north of a C cup and over 21 years old shops there :smiley:

42 here, a DD..I only buy mine at VS and they are amazing support and super cute. Watch for sales and sometimes you get coupons so you can get them in the $30 range (so worth it) Mine last through 90 minutes HIIT, lifting, running, never have been uncomfortable.
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I wear a size G-H, depending on the make! Lane Bryant is the only place i've found