Just Starting Out...Can U Help Please?

Options
Just getting going on my weight loss journey. Anyone else starting out? I'd like some motivation partners if you don't mind :).

Replies

• DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    [post edited by MFP moderators]

Add me Wesley, I'm low carb but I'm happy to be on your friends list :)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    [post edited by MFP moderators]

Add me Wesley, I'm low carb but I'm happy to be on your friends list :)

Okay!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    wesleydeem wrote: »
    Just getting going on my weight loss journey. Anyone else starting out? I'd like some motivation partners if you don't mind :).

Hi and welcome!
  • shaunaburkhard
    shaunaburkhard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new still also!! I could use some support also, going to add you :)
  • leigh199538
    leigh199538 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me as well Wesley or any of you for that matter, I would love to take this weight loss journey with any of you, it is so nice to have other people to help motivate and support one another
  • karagon
    karagon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've tried this a few times. It in just starring out again. I would love some help with getting started again and helping others.
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Get some friends and you can start to figure out what type of posting helps you.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    wesleydeem wrote: »

Welcome, Wesley! You can do this!!!!
  • annobrien8802
    annobrien8802 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im.starting out again.add me please
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ;) there ya go Wesley, I got ya :)
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear posters,

I have edited a few of the posts in this thread. Please remember to ensure all posts are within forum guidelines. This includes (but is not limited to)
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

and
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator