Onderland Achieved

Options
9y7q3eoeyoqf.jpg
wa1tkkz4uytf.jpg

I just wanted to give everyone an update with photos. The first was taken in December 2015 and the 2nd one was taken on 3/25/16. I started on January 2016 at 378 Lbs. I am now 196 Lbs and have finally achieved "Onederland". I have lost 182 Lbs so far and have 81 Lbs left to lose.

Tina Marie

Replies

• Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Krystasfocused25
    Krystasfocused25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratssss!
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Nice work! This is my first goal and I can't wait to see the "1" in front of that number soon! :smile:
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Tremendous accomplishment....hopefully someday I will see a '1'. Great job!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great loss! I bet you feel amazing! Not just because of the weight loss, but because of your journey! :smiley:
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I feel like a completely different person. I was having back issues and high blood pressure. Both of those things are not an issue anymore. I am active and have been exercising everyday for over a year with no excuses. I will accomplish my final goal. I went out dancing on Saturday night which I hadn't done in years. I wasn't completely comfortable but that was why I did it. I find I like pushing myself out of comfort zone.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Onederful job.
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well done. Stay strong and enjoy it!
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I'm only 6.5 lbs away. It's so close I can taste it!!! Thank you for the inspiration
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm proud of you! And I can't wait to join you in onederland some day!
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am 5lbs away!!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    YAYYY! Great work :D
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Great! I started at 376 in 2013 at age 65. I'm now at 221. Striving to reach Onederland like you!

You will soon weigh half your SW! That is amazing!
  • mandalunia
    mandalunia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Your perseverance and commitment are inspiring. I too recently hit Onderland and it was such an amazing feeling.
  • tinamarie6624
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Great! I started at 376 in 2013 at age 65. I'm now at 221. Striving to reach Onederland like you!

That is my next mini goal. 189 is just around the corner and then when I get to 174 I was no longer be obese. Just "overweight". That will be an exciting milestone for me.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Who-hoo!

I got there just today as well. It's been 15 years. I remember it clearly because I was just about to cross it going the other way at my wedding, and my 15th anniversary is next month.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options

That is my next mini goal. 189 is just around the corner and then when I get to 174 I was no longer be obese. Just "overweight". That will be an exciting milestone for me.

I see my Dr next week, she always mentions that my BMI is coming down. I will be ECSTATIC the day I'm able to say proudly "I'm Overweight!" LoL

We have same goals, I needed to read some inspiring stories today. I had a 3# gain this week. Thanks for keeping me focused on getting to Onederland.

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow - truly inspirational :)
  • tinamarie6624
    Options

I see my Dr next week, she always mentions that my BMI is coming down. I will be ECSTATIC the day I'm able to say proudly "I'm Overweight!" LoL

We have same goals, I needed to read some inspiring stories today. I had a 3# gain this week. Thanks for keeping me focused on getting to Onederland.

You will get there! We all have those kind of days. Just put your head down and keep working each day.
  • tinamarie6624
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Congrats! Who-hoo!

I got there just today as well. It's been 15 years. I remember it clearly because I was just about to cross it going the other way at my wedding, and my 15th anniversary is next month.

I am so happy for you. When I was gaining the weight, I wouldn't step on the scale especially once I topped 300. (I had a scale that didn't register over 300.) I just stuck my head in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening. That's how I got to where I ended up. But I can't get upset over the past, I just need to find the joy in where I am and where I am going.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!