2»

Replies

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Congrats! Who-hoo!

I got there just today as well. It's been 15 years. I remember it clearly because I was just about to cross it going the other way at my wedding, and my 15th anniversary is next month.

I am so happy for you. When I was gaining the weight, I wouldn't step on the scale especially once I topped 300. (I had a scale that didn't register over 300.) I just stuck my head in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening. That's how I got to where I ended up. But I can't get upset over the past, I just need to find the joy in where I am and where I am going.

Beautifully put. Thank you. :)

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Whoa....nice job. You must feel awesome.
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for posting
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for all the support that they've shown me here. We all need encouragement to continue working toward our goals! I salute you all!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! that is such an amazing milestone!
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! "One"-derful progress!!! :tongue: We're proud of you, you can do anything you put your mind to! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!