15 lbs in 15 weeks

Options
kmankley
kmankley Posts: 27 Member
I am really bad with starting project and not finishing, but these challenges keep me motivated with new & fun things every couple weeks. Now im nearing the last stretch and want to see if I can reach my goal by the time the new school year starts. I'm doing a 15lb in 15 week challenge to keep my goal small and achievable! JOIN ME and let's keep each other motivated!
You can also do:
0.5lbs per week x 15 weeks= 7.5lbs lost
1lb per week x15 weeks= 15lbs lost
1.5lbs per week x 15 weeks= 22.5 lbs lost
2lbs per week x 15 weeks= 30 lbs lost

If you're in- tell us a little about yourself, your SW (starting weight), CW (current weight), and GW ( goal weight) to get us started!

Replies

• kmankley
    Options
    So my name is Kayla. I'm a 21 yr old college student, I work part time and go to school full time. I have a puppy named Dani and I like to watch Netflix!
    SW: 156
    CW: 154.2
    GW: 130

I weigh in every other day but as a group try at least once a week!
  • kmankley
    Options
    I also really love memes so I'll probably post some
  • tracy63031
    tracy63031 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracy. I'm a 50+ grandmother of a beautiful 2 year old. I work full time. I gained 80lbs since I quit smoking and now in pre-diabetic. This is great motivation for me! My weigh in day is Sunday so I'm using the 9th as my start date.

SW: 240.9
    CW: 234.5
    GW: 140

4/09/17: 234.5
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Beverly. I'm 19 and am starting college in the spring. I love reading and dancing!
    SW: 265
    CW: 173
  • veeter
    veeter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hola, I'm Talia. I'm 40+, I am ready to work hard for my best body.
    SW: 216
    CW: 192
  • bundles123
    bundles123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bina. I'm 32 and a new mum :). I am working towards my pre-pregnancy weight (and more), become stronger and just be a lot more healthier all round. My baby is now 4months old, so perfect time to change things up a little to get out of my plateau! This challenge would really help me get closer to my goal so count me in!

SW: 213.4
    CW: 192.06
    GW: 154
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carolyn. I am 48, I am a full time teacher and a part time Masters student. I am married with 3 teens 17, 15 and 12. I gained most of my weight due to stressful life circumstances and a knee injury. I have a cat named Ty. I am hoping to lose most of my weight before summer. I normally weigh Fridays so I am starting today
    SW 167
    CW 145.8
    GW 135? not sure will decide when I get there

• SarahKate2710
    SarahKate2710 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, new mom of a beautiful little boy. My goal is to get back to my pre-pre-baby weight by October so we can try for number 2.
    SW: 228 (day after my son was born)
    CW: 209.8
    GW: 175
  • sk2727
    sk2727 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey, I am Shelli! I am 40 and my goal is to weigh 155 by May 6th and then lose the last the last 20lbs by the end of summer. I weigh every Tuesday. I am already 6 weeks into my challenge.
    SW:180.1 on march 6th, 2017
    CW: 164.5
    GW 130-135
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! :smiley: I'm Ashley! I'm a 20 year old college student. I work two jobs so my time is cramped but I always find some time to add in a good work out.

SW:196
    CW:169
    GW: 130

Good luck everyone!! Feel free to add me also :)
  • kmankley
    Options
    I love all the enthusiasm! I just got back from the gym! It was leg day
  • kmankley
    Options
  • spicybaer
    spicybaer Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Candice. I'm a 37 yr old single mom of 2 amazing kids. Life is busy with work and kids. I started this journey August 2016 down 48 so yay for that but the last month I have really slacked off, haven't gained but really haven't lost and I can feel the difference to so this will help with motivation.
    SW: 257
    CW: 209
    GW: 135
  • zanilrig
    zanilrig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Celeste, and I'm 43. I've been on a new "eat healthy fewer calories " kind of diet the last couple of weeks. I work a really physical job at a foundry, (where there is a lot of cookies, cakes, and pies brought in by coworkers) and I'm so tired at the end of the day it's hard to get motivated. I've been doing pretty good cutting out the junk food, but it's been tough. I love pie and chocolate lol. I'm married with two teenagers, and I'm also in a rock band. This weight loss challenge is exactly what I need!

SW: 155
    CW: 152
    GW: 135
  • kmankley
    Options
    I definitely agree with motivation and finding time to work out. It's exam time for me, and I'm super stressed. This time last semester I relied heavily on comfort food, and this semester I'm finding it hard to stay away from junk. I've kept my pantry stocked with small power snacks meal prepped and ready to go whenever I need a quick pick-me-up
  • Judikim118
    Judikim118 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Judi. A mother of 3, my youngest is almost 2 and I haven't lost most of the baby weight. Need something to keep me motivated.
    Thanks for starting this.

SW 155
    CW 155
    GW 125