15 lbs in 15 weeks

Options

Replies

• orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm here to check in! My first weigh in for this challenge was 172.4 (April 12) and now I am 168.6 (April 22)!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    SW: 357
    04/9/17: 319.8 (last checked - I weigh on Sundays)
    04/23/17: 310.6
    GW: 289.8 (Going for a 2fer)

Pounds to Go:

weight.png
  • estephany1
    estephany1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    estephany1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Daniela. A college student as well, 19yr old.
    SW: 196.4lbs
    CW: 197.8 lbs
    GW: 110 lbs
    april 24,2017 --- 182.8 lbs

• LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    My name is Lonni. I'm a stay at home mom currently to two beautiful kids who are 6 and 11 months. I gained most my weight after baby and being diagnosed with postpartum depression. Nothing helped and medication made things worse. I decided to take control of things and start working out and eating right. I'm focusing on myself so I can be a better person for my children. I want to love myself as much as my children love me. I'm doing a keto diet and zumba fitness. So far I'm feeling amazing.

SW: 256
    CW: 248.8
    GW: 140ish

Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • kmankley
    kmankley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    zanilrig wrote: »
    So I haven't checked in lately, but I definitely fell off the healthy diet wagon today, and I can actually feel the difference in my body. I had no idea how terrible I was feeling just due to the junk food. I had nothing healthy today. :(
    The good news is I don't want to feel like this anymore so I'm motivated to make sure I have healthy food at home, not just work. (I only eat dinner at home, all my other meals are at work)

I did my weigh in earlier this week, I'm going to stay away from the scale for the next few days, for fear I'm back to stage one...

SW: 155
    CW: 150
    GW: 135

I definitely haven't been eating healthy either! I've been sick and eating popsicles to soothe my sore throat. I definitely think I am back to square one. Hopefully I get better soon so I can go to the gym and start working it off again!
    ( I'm afraid to step on the scale too)
  • kmankley
    Options
  • taekai922
    taekai922 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sammy. I'm 18 years old, also a college student-finishing up freshman year. Animation major.

I'm currently trying out Intermittent Fasting and I really like it. It especially works for me because Iv'e never been one to eat or be hungry in the morning. I eat between 12pm - 8pm and my calories intake goal is 1,350. I generally eat clean(though this gets hard with dining hall but I manage) and allow myself a sweet treat once a day.

Height: 5'8
    SW: 175
    CW: 169
    GW: 145 -150
  • kmankley
    Options
    I see some people that need to weigh in!
  • zanilrig
    zanilrig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday, back to 150 lbs. Whew!

SW 155
    CW 150
    GW 135
  • emptymechanicaldoll
    Options
    Love this ! Need some motivation ! Denise - I'm a 34 ex outdoor nut that wants to get fit again for rock climbing !
    SW-150
    CW - 150 :)
    GW - 135
  • retsof49
    retsof49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura. 50+ yr old wife, mother and proud grandmother. I work full time in the medical field so food and sweets are a constant. I do much better when I'm accountable to someone other than my family (who still think food is love, bless them) so I think this challenge is perfect! I have recently started back at the gym so this should be a great addition.

SW: 184
    CW: 180.4
    GW: 150
  • laurafresh
    laurafresh Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hoping to lose 15 in 15 weeks with logging and all the general mindfulness (food, exercise, water) that goes into consistency here for me on MFP. I will add in SW on Monday - am just at tail end of a diverticulitis flareup and still largely liquid diet (miserable and not my plan for weight loss btw) and begin adding in foods slowly and with intention to help get me to my GW Labor Day. Count me in! My weakness is cake...at night!
  • zanilrig
    zanilrig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    namaste622 wrote: »
    Hoping to lose 15 in 15 weeks with logging and all the general mindfulness (food, exercise, water) that goes into consistency here for me on MFP. I will add in SW on Monday - am just at tail end of a diverticulitis flareup and still largely liquid diet (miserable and not my plan for weight loss btw) and begin adding in foods slowly and with intention to help get me to my GW Labor Day. Count me in! My weakness is cake...at night!

I've had that, it sucks. I thought I had appendicitis at first because the pain was on the right side. Hopefully you're feeling better soon!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    SW: 357
    04/9/17: 319.8 (last checked - I weigh on Sundays)
    04/30/17: 308.2
    GW: 289.8 (Going for a 2fer)

Pounds to Go:

weight.png

• bundles123
    bundles123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Abit late with posting my weigh-ins!

Initially when starting challenge:
    SW: 213.4
    CW: 192.06
    GW: 154

Week 1: 190.3
    Week 2: 189.4

So far, so good! Whoop! :)
  • tracy63031
    tracy63031 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW: 240.9
    CW: 236.6
    GW: 140

4/16/17: 236.6
    5/1/17: 235.1
  • kmankley
    Options
    So I started to change the small things, making my regular cheese omelette in the morning with only egg whites and cheese and made a 300 calorie breakfast into a 130 calorie breakfast leaving me with tons of room for mid morning snacks!
  • laurafresh
    laurafresh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER!
    Doc says I can introduce low fiber foods slowly - anything better than liquid diet though

Sticking with lean proteins and seem to crave sweet potatoes (baked simply and until soft) and roasted vegetables (nothing raw like salads for a few more weeks)
    Went back to yoga yesterday and trying to walk more to get things healing
    How is everyone doing today?
    SW: 150
  • emptymechanicaldoll
    emptymechanicaldoll Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for week one!
    SW - 150
    CW - 145
    GW - 135

May 5 2017 - 145 lb

Woop woop !!:)
  • kmankley
    Options
    I see a lot of people dropping off and not checking in. I have a busy day ahead of me but I have my lunch/ dinner all packed for work and I've had a heart egg white and bacon omelette this morning ( and coffee- black!) I'm just not getting over this 2 week flu and forgot to pay my gym membership (whoops) so I have some bills to catch up on, meals prepped, and a long day ahead of me.
    SW: 156
    CW: 153.2

2.8 lbs down - 18.2 lbs to go!