Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you think a real love is exist?

Options
khorshidnaz16
khorshidnaz16 Posts: 144 Member
What do you think about this subject?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    ..... Waiting....
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    It exists, Megan is spot on if it's real love the effort is always worthwhile!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I think love does exist, going by the dictionary definition.

I love my family and all the pets that I have had, I have loved friends before.

As far as "a real love" (I assume you mean in a relationship with a SO?) I believe it can exist too.
  • _Dovahkiin_
    _Dovahkiin_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is wonderful at the time but always ends up hurting.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Yes until you buy a plane ticket and they deactivate their mfp account lol!

WTF? lol story

I was kidding lol
  • taltakumi
    taltakumi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nah
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Of course. But like weight loss, it's a *kitten* of a lot more work than most people are willing to put in.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    You will know the answer to that the moment you become a parent.

So true
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I believe it does and true love is effortless. I don't think it should take "work" to really love someone. What takes work and effort is making a relationship last. The love part is a no brainer.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I think the qualifier "Real" love is pretty strange. Like the over-romanticized story-book love? I've always figured love was more measured in levels in that you can love someone a little, a lot, and everything between, and it comes in all kinds of different flavors and can change over time. Love is a weird concept.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Of course...sometimes in the case of romantic love it takes longer to find someone you mesh with on that level
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Of course this. There is no greater love in my opinion.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Yes real love exist - but love don't love nobody. But I don't think unconditional love exist with a companion.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Of course this. There is no greater love in my opinion.

In my opinion it's the only unconditional love. Everything else is conditional. And I say that as a happily married woman of 12 years.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I think it does but, even true love takes lots of work!
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It exists. What my husband and I have - it's real. Well, okay, I can only speak for myself...but I believe he feels the same way. I feel as though he is truly my soul-mate, my missing piece. It's a feeling of completeness and contentment that you really can't explain. We met later in life, in our very late 30's, so it isn't like I had no experience with romance and relationships. This is different. We've been together 18 years. Married 17. We've had squabbles, I'm sure we've hurt each other's feelings, but nothing like a serious fight in all that time. Even in our worst moments, I'm never afraid for my relationship; never worried we won't make it.

There is nothing like the "real" thing.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,508 Member
    Options
    The love of your own kids mostly. I believe people can ALWAYS find another companion if for some reason it doesn't work out with their current one. And at that point they can easily fall out of love.
    I don't believe in "soul mates" though. People who claim that will have had to have met all the people on Earth to assure that's happened IMO. Not likely. Those claiming it are usually just selecting from the few relationships they've had and staying with their possible best choice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png