Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you think a real love is exist?

Options
124»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    Yes I think it does exist if you come in with the mindset that nobody is perfect and we are prone to make mistakes. Accept them for who they are, as well as accept yourself for who you are. Do not try to change them.
    Isn't that more tolerance than love though? I've seen many couples "tolerate" each other for years only to divorce later because they couldn't take it anymore.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I see it as I see it. That's my choice.
    I get it. It's just that there are people who apparently fell in love with someone till they find out they are some psychopath who was out there totally breaking the law or even worse. When found out, do you still accept this person? And stay with them even if they don't change? I say it because it actually happened to a very close friend and she is still forced by her religion to stay married to him.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    I did once upon a time...then once happened
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    From the moment we were created!
    GOD is LOVE! :heart:
    Not if you don't believe in any god. IMO, this god people speak of tends to be discriminatory to those that don't believe in him/her/it.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

God can be many different things to many different people of many different Faiths and beliefs!
    If one believes in anything at all such as that tomorrow will come just like today, that's Faith!
    I have the utmost respect for everyone's beliefs or non beliefs as it may be, I mean no disrespect to anyone!
    A question was asked and I stated my personal beliefs that's all! This Love never discriminates!!!
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I do believe in real love
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it exists.
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I believe in a thing called love! Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
    There's a chance we can make it now We'll be rockin' till the sun goes down

But in all seriousness, yes. I do.
  • inkedillini26
    inkedillini26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It absolutely exists...but it is both perfect & imperfect, and it never lasts without work. In order for love to be real you can't just love what is beautiful about someone/something, you have to love what is ugly too.

I love my husband with all of my heart...and it's not just the great things about him/us, there are plenty of those...I love the parts that make things hard. They make us work for it, the parts that make us grow together, and the parts that challenge our love and let us know what we really will work through anything.

Love is challenging sometimes...but it is always worth it. So much of the time it is blissful and so incredible knowing you have a partner to walk with you through anything (romantic or not...SO, friend, family)...but sometimes it will challenge you to look past things you don't always want to.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Not if you don't believe in any god. IMO, this god people speak of tends to be discriminatory to those that don't believe in him/her/it.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

God can be many different things to many different people of many different Faiths and beliefs!
    Hence the disagreement amongst many who believe in religions in the world. Even within a religion itself.
    If one believes in anything at all such as that tomorrow will come just like today, that's Faith!
    Actually we SCIENTIFICALLY count days by hours, so barring any catastrophe that wipes out mankind, we can pretty much expect tomorrow to come.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Hence the disagreement amongst many who believe in religions in the world. Even within a religion itself.
    Actually we SCIENTIFICALLY count days by hours, so barring any catastrophe that wipes out mankind, we can pretty much expect tomorrow to come.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

And as I said before:
    "I have the utmost respect for everyone's beliefs or non beliefs as it may be, I mean no disrespect to anyone!
    A question was asked and I stated my personal beliefs that's all! This Love never discriminates!!!"