Need to lose 50 pounds or more?

Options
Looking for accountability partners that need to lose 50 pounds or more in a support group setting

Replies

• epicallykelly
    epicallykelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested... Married,Female, 3 kids, zero time for myself and 100+ # to lose I want to be healthier. Be accountable. Add me personally if you'd like.
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I have 100+ lbs to lose.
  • Ms_GiveAHoot
    Ms_GiveAHoot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested. I have about 60 lbs that I need to lose. I am interested in hearing what is everyone's plan on how to lose the weight.
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in; add me. I'm down 30 lbs with about 75 to go! My diary is open.
  • mikafinley91
    mikafinley91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love yo join i need to lose 100pds
  • Docfloyd
    Docfloyd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off again. I started out close to 350lbs. I'm currently at 278, I've done it without much support, but sometimes find myself stuggling. I really want to get down to 200lbs. So if anybody want to support eachother I'd be more than happy to offer any support I can as well :)
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've got 50lbs to lose. I need friends who'll get on me if I don't check in. Got 3 kids. My 7 year old likes to do the JM DVDs with me and that helps a little bit
  • magen830
    magen830 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I had 105lbs to lose I have lost 26lbs with 80 more to go. I can use and give all the support and motivation from others like me
  • lscottwy79
    lscottwy79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 plus pounds. Count me in
  • spazgrl74
    spazgrl74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I started with 147 lbs to lose, I've lost 64 already, but I stI'll have 83 to go. I can use all the support and motivation I can get. Accountability friends are always welcome :)
  • lazy1017
    lazy1017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have about 80lbs to lose. Lost about 20lbs before then I gained it all back. I'm tired of failing myself. I need to regain control and lose weight for good.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yup, imooking to lose 50 pounds. Aiming for 155-160 then will decide where to go from there.

I'm sure it will be a tough journey with a few setbacks but so far I'm enjoying it.
  • SMGMama3
    SMGMama3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Feel free to friend me!
  • Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 100lbs but still have about 55 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • veronicaleewhite
    veronicaleewhite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tryna lose about 60lbs over here. I have bad knees and feet, and really want to get back to the active lifestyle I used to have. Add me if you like! :)
  • ardty08
    ardty08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm trying to lose 65lbs. I lost nearly 100 pounds around two years ago and I've gained back 30 of that. I'd like to down to a healthy BMI this time.
  • Mindiqualls
    Mindiqualls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I NEED to lose at least 70lbs. I would like to lose more. I am coming back after a huge failure...All encouraging friends needed!
  • HazyEyes93
    HazyEyes93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    50 lbs in also my weight loss goal.
  • seryph_alethea
    seryph_alethea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 65lbs, I'm 205 right now, so want to get down to 140 and then decide what I'm doing from there.