Need to lose 50 pounds or more?

Replies

• Tsoufla
    Tsoufla Posts: 30 Member
    I need to Lose 60 lbs.. please add me as well. Would love to give and receive motivational support
  • nedaraha
    nedaraha Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to be part of this supporting comunity. I need to do the same and already started my journey. wanna give and receive positive motivational thoughts ;)
  • fabnblessfran
    fabnblessfran Posts: 10 Member
    I would to join this community
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    You can send me a friend request, if you like :). I'm down 20 out of ~65lbs; open diary.
  • pandamanda18
    pandamanda18 Posts: 21 Member
    Same here! Ultimate goal of 50lbs. Relatively new to MFP so hit me up with a FR :) open diary all day everyday!
  • jenbt1989
    jenbt1989 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in! About 80lbs or so to lose. I keep starting and failing and hate so much about how I look. I've got a 1 year old so no time for myself but have to do something about this!
  • Eika82
    Eika82 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join. I have 30kg to loose and I need suport
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Count me in! Roughly 60 lbs to lose.
  • alijahanarri
    alijahanarri Posts: 5 Member
    Count me in I need to lose 100 pounds
  • dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 653 Member
    Hello all. I would love to lose 65 pounds have lost and kept off 29 the last 18 months, thanks.
  • DedicatedDreamer5
    DedicatedDreamer5 Posts: 9 Member
    I would love to join! My goal is 55lbs. Add me, having motivating friends would be fantastic :)
  • ransell1992
    ransell1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in. I have lost 30 in the last 4 moths. I'm looking to lose 80+ more. Add me ty
  • readytodothis
    readytodothis Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to have anyone add me if you like! I started with a 100 lb weight loss goal and am down about 76 pounds so far, so even though I don't have over 50 to STILL lose, I still feel like I have a ways to go. I have 3 kiddos and a hubby who are all super supportive but I need someone who is/was in my shoes!
  • Sianybuk
    Sianybuk Posts: 3 Member
    I'll join you, I'm a slow loser but determined to get there this time!!
  • Chihaku_Zeal
    Chihaku_Zeal Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me! 43 lbs gone, 60 lbs to go!
  • sara_nikko
    sara_nikko Posts: 20 Member
    I'm definitely interested. Please feel free to add me.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    I am interested. The scale is sneaking up on me. I need to loose more than 50lbs. Anyone on here feel free to add me
  • katys_workinforit
    katys_workinforit Posts: 30 Member
    I'd like to work with a group. I need to lose between 70 and 100 lbs. (need to determine goal)
  • trod8808
    trod8808 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! My overall goal is to lose 80 - 100 pounds. My short term goal is 30. I'm a working mom with zero time for myself. Friends are not motivated to join, so I'm in it alone looking for support, encouragement and ideas!
  • JLussier2016
    JLussier2016 Posts: 3 Member
    I'd love to join. Stay at home mom 47 years old. 2 kiddos and I need to lose 100 pounds. I need accountability. Just getting started....again. Do you start group or how do you do it?