MY SECRET TO GET BIG !!

Options

Replies

• gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    LucasLean wrote: »
    Based on research, there's no benefit past .82g/lb and that's with a mark-up.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Your arms look ginormous though. You on the juicy juice?

Keep reading the "research" or follow what every big guy has done? 1g of protein per pound is a MIN! In part because of the amount you need to eat.

• jbarry1506
    jbarry1506 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    LOL. Troll thread XD
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    mauryloko wrote: »
    If u want to get fat u right!!... but muscler u need a diet that stop u to eat junkfood and right amount of fat-carb xx

You can't gain pure muscle unless you are on steroids. You sure understand a lot of broscience, but what you are sharing is simply not true.

What? What does that mean ? Do you really need to be on steroids to gain muscle? Help? lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    If u want to get fat u right!!... but muscler u need a diet that stop u to eat junkfood and right amount of fat-carb xx

You can't gain pure muscle unless you are on steroids. You sure understand a lot of broscience, but what you are sharing is simply not true.

What? What does that mean ? Do you really need to be on steroids to gain muscle? Help? lol

Pure muscle...as is no fat gain.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options

She's referring to the get fat comment...In a surplus which is what is required to get big, you're going to put on both muscle and fat (not just pure muscle) which is why body builders do bulking and cutting cycles. Steroid use would have a blunting effect on how much fat you put on while in a surplus...but you'd still put on some.
  • Verity1111
    Options

Ohh ok. I figure pure muscle is literally a muscle (a muscle is pure muscle right?) what comes with it is another story. So wait when you gain muscle you gain fat and need to re-lose it? That blows.
  • Verity1111
    edited May 2017
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

She's referring to the get fat comment...In a surplus which is what is required to get big, you're going to put on both muscle and fat (not just pure muscle) which is why body builders do bulking and cutting cycles. Steroid use would have a blunting effect on how much fat you put on while in a surplus...but you'd still put on some.

Are those legal because Im all for it lmso ijs. But really that sucks and I had no idea. Learn something new everyday! I know a ton about dieting, but zip, zero about bulking - but at least I admit it and I don't go around giving advice about gaining muscle in detail... *COUGH* *COUGH*
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gym4life64 wrote: »

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Keep reading the "research" or follow what every big guy has done? 1g of protein per pound is a MIN! In part because of the amount you need to eat.

I understand you probably won't read that article, but you should. And not "every big guy" eats that amount. The person who wrote that article is big by natural standards (pic below). Well-researched science always trumps empirical evidence. I follow natural bodybuilders and their advice on building muscle and losing fat, since they don't rely on steroids/drugs. This is especially important for most people since they don't want to waste money on food/supplements in order to get to an unnecessary amount of protein. Reading the article I showed before will explain everything.

Menno-Henselmans-Bayesian-Bodybuilding.jpg?resize=630%2C365
  • gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Current goal is to get into the 150s in weight, 8-10% body fat at 5'8.
    You can eat and train the way you want for your goal. But a goal of 150lbs at 5'8" isn't what anyone would say is big. With clothes on, most people would even know you lift.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Ohh ok. I figure pure muscle is literally a muscle (a muscle is pure muscle right?) what comes with it is another story. So wait when you gain muscle you gain fat and need to re-lose it? That blows.

Haha yeppp.. but it is so worth it :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gym4life64 wrote: »

Menno-Henselmans-Bayesian-Bodybuilding.jpg?resize=630%2C365

That works for me!^^ #thosetraps #drooling
  • Verity1111
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

Haha yeppp.. but it is so worth it :)

I know because you're the lady I just responded to who eats 3500 calories. Show me the way, sensei! Lol.
  • mauryloko
    mauryloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    how i said always u find people that say u cant do that u cant be that ...i just say what u have done to say soo ?? Who r u ? U need to understand that is not true u need steroid to gain pure muscle what u need is go to gym and work ur HaRD and u will see that u gonna burn all the calorie but now days people want the easy way this sh.. int no easy u have to work hard for it ...but like most of the fellas .... is good 4 them to belive u need steroids....so we take it easyyyyy.