Lose 10 lbs by end of July, 2017 - also starting BBL and walking starting June 26.

Options

Replies

• Cecily55
    Cecily55 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting weight = 239.5
    Current weight = 237
    Goal weight = 229

Too bad this quick loss won't keep up. But it feels good for the first few days.
  • Danielle1807
    Danielle1807 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Current weight: 165lb
    Goal weight: 155lb

Going to do the 7 minute workout
    Walking
    Low calorie intake
  • brbrosius
    brbrosius Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. First challenge for me.

Current weight: 206
    End of July goal weight: 196

Will reduce carbs & calorie intake. Plan to walk for exercise.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Made it to the gym after work for a half hour on the elliptical and a half hour of weight machines.

I only had 920ish calories today even before excercise calories were added in. Is it bad if I don't hit my 1200 goal? Most days I go over. I'm not going to bed starving or anything.

Went over my calorie goal yesterday so it all evens out I guess. I wasn't able to go to the gym yesterday but I did have an hour long dance class. Back to the gym tonight for hopefully an hour and trying to stay under calorie goal.

Starting weight: 155.4
    Current weight: 153.0
    Goal weight: 145.4
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Current weight: 179.4
    End of July goal weight: 174

I've lost 19.2 lbs in 9 weeks so I feel confident about this next goal! Let's do this! I plan to swim at least 1-2x a week for my exercise!
  • solamentechica
    solamentechica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to join anytime.
    This is very simple. Choose any form of exercise and diet per your liking. Post here and get/give support. We can do this together.

Lets post current weight and
    End of July goal weight (even if less/more than 10)

I am planning on using Brazilian butt lift program just because I spent the money buying the program two months ago and haven't even touched it. I will also do treadmill walking on the days I travel.

Good luck everyone. Lets help and support each other

• handsoffmybag
    handsoffmybag Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    136now, goal 126 eating wisely and utilizing HIIT, AMRAPs, walking and sprints alternating 5-6 days week
  • Cecily55
    Cecily55 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed for a couple of days, and I just got around to logging my food. But I have been busting my a%% for the few days doing long overdue housework. And I am tired enuf and sore enuf to prove it.

Tomorrow I'm going to drag myself to the gym for some tough rehab love - rotator cuff muscles, hip flexors, and core.

Kudos to everyone out there who is fighting this good fight. I will get in shape again,I will get in shape again! I will get in shape again . . .
  • Shoomie99
    Shoomie99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in..

SW 194
    Gw 184

My plan is to track daily, stay on target, continue my exercise routine (currently 1 hr/4 days a week) and add 30 mins on other days.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Went over my calorie goal yesterday so it all evens out I guess. I wasn't able to go to the gym yesterday but I did have an hour long dance class. Back to the gym tonight for hopefully an hour and trying to stay under calorie goal.

CW: 154.4...

I'm discouraged already. I'm so sore from the gym or dance class this week but I'm still back up to where I was on Tuesday. My wedding is 3 months from today :( I can't fathom walking down the aisle feeling like I do right now :(
  • gbaggio66
    gbaggio66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A little about me....
    CW- 133
    GW-130

I have been about 135-140 for few months now, plan on joining a gym because I'm really wanting to build my booty...right now I walk and I'm trying to consistently use an online workout program 5-6 days a week, using bodyweight and light dumbells(5lbs), and need to progress. Also, I'm starting to track what I eat, and it's starting to help...looking for challenges, buddies, advice, anything to motivate me to really go for it!
  • loneda
    loneda Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Current 148
    Goal 138
    Swimming, walking--getting 15,000 steps a day
    Logging my food
  • cswansiger
    cswansiger Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW: 150
    GW: 140 (ultimate GW 125)
    Exercise: walking/jogging, strength training
    Food: Logging on MFP, portion control, more healthy foods, less sweets and alcohol
  • velodromevixen
    velodromevixen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Start: 174
    Goal: 164

I'll be riding my bikes - on the road and in the velodrome.
    Also doing reformer pilates, yoga, resistance training in the gym, and barre.

Just need to curb the appetite and drink less beer I guess.
    ras740 wrote: »

Has anyone done Pure Barre? Thoughts?

I do Pure Barre and love it! I've also done the Bar Method and the Dailey Method.

~The Bar Method at my studio is great for taller people because they have a tall bar.
    ~Pure Barre is great all round.
    ~The Dailey Method has different classes, including an interval class that burns lotsa calories - but they don't provide a means for members to sanitize their equipment, post-workout, at my studio.

Muscle burns more calories than fat - so don't forget about the strength training and protein!
  • DomorVerbeuk
    DomorVerbeuk Posts: 22 Member
    Options

CW: 154.4...

I'm discouraged already. I'm so sore from the gym or dance class this week but I'm still back up to where I was on Tuesday. My wedding is 3 months from today :( I can't fathom walking down the aisle feeling like I do right now :(

If you're so sore, you're likely to hold quite a bit of water because of it. Keep on training and stay below your calorie goal with plenty of protein (I use 1.2g of protein per kg ideal body weight, so 0.02 ounces of protein per lbs ideal bodyweight. For me, this is enough protein to keep my muscles intact. But slightly more protein is also okay. I wouldn't advise any less, especially when training. It makes you hungry and sore because the muscles have difficulty recovering. If you're not into the shakes, eating a hard-boiled egg after your workout should help.
  • epixa28
    epixa28 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    6/25 SW: 197lbs
    GW: 187

7/2: 197 No pounds lost, but I took my measurements and I lost 5 inches all over my body. Since that's the case, I'm not so upset about the numbers staying the same this week.
  • keelzamy
    keelzamy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Current 225
    Goal 212

Walking, elliptical and yoga
    Mfp and upping water.
  • judaspriestlyrics
    judaspriestlyrics Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Current weight: 210
    End of July: 199 (that's 11, I know, I just want to get below that 200)
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Check in. I don't remember what I put my starting weight as..... But today was 148.5. 3 pounds higher than my last logged weight. Very frustrating, but determined to see that number down!
  • Sarahjo720
    Sarahjo720 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We can do this! I plan to take long walks with my dog every single evening. She keeps me on track!

Current: 214
    Goal: 204