130 LBS Lost (With Photos)

Options
2»

Replies

• TylerWhiite
    TylerWhiite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    jryun2 wrote: »
    Great work!!! So now that your all fit how do you keep your weight maintained? Dis you just change the lifestyle?

Completely changed my lifestyle! My whole life all I did was eat horrible food (McDonald's, Dunkin donuts, any fried food you can name) and just stayed inside and played video games all day. I changed my life and now all I want to do is stay active and get to the gym and grind! I eat incredibly clean and honestly don't have any cheat meals as I found they trigger me. In all honesty, I became a different person (in a positive way).
  • TylerWhiite
    TylerWhiite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the kind words, I'm truly blessed!!
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    The most adorable story ever!!!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! So now that your all fit how do you keep your weight maintained? Dis you just change the lifestyle?

Completely changed my lifestyle! My whole life all I did was eat horrible food (McDonald's, Dunkin donuts, any fried food you can name) and just stayed inside and played video games all day. I changed my life and now all I want to do is stay active and get to the gym and grind! I eat incredibly clean and honestly don't have any cheat meals as I found they trigger me. In all honesty, I became a different person (in a positive way).

Well done on your amazing transformation!

I lost 80 lbs but haven't given up McDonald's and donuts altogether. I just have them when I can fit them into my calorie limit (usually after a long run).

I'm saying this in case there are people reading who think you have to do "all-or-nothing" clean eating.

You can have more treats some days, and do soup and salad some days, but I find it's fairly easy to stick to the food pyramid most days.

Again, well done!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Geaux Tigers!!
  • feathernaut
    feathernaut Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Now that's romantic <3
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    High five, man! Freaking awesome!!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. You make a cute couple.
  • Cbaka27
    Cbaka27 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I totally agree with you on cheat meals. When I stay focused its so much easier to keep going. When I have a cheat meal (I never go over my net calories) it makes the rest of the day or the next day harder.
  • ADeCapua
    ADeCapua Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well done!

giphy.gif
  • connorbambam98
    connorbambam98 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration and should be so proud of your self, if you wouldn't mind dropping me a message with some tips and help on how to lose weight that would be amazing and apprecatied as it wouldn't let me message You, I'm not massively overweight but I've put on a bit and really need advise and guidance off of someone who's done it them self
  • connorbambam98
    connorbambam98 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    As If I leave it and don't do nothing it will get worse and harder to get in shape
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!