How many calories do YOU eat?

Options

Replies

• iheartmakeup01
    iheartmakeup01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2300 is my maintainence at 5’2ish at 107lbs and 20 mins cardio post lift 4x a week
  • samantharmaggard
    samantharmaggard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Training day 2,000 (mostly weight lifting with a little HIIT)and non training 1800. I am doing a slow and steady lean cycle right now.

5’5
    38 years old
    Current weight 156
    Goal weight 145 - 140
  • samantharmaggard
    samantharmaggard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Men are so lucky......they get to eat so much more.
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I know and we love it :smiley:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Some women are lucky too ;)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    imfornd wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »

yes and no - yes if I could eat pizza all day no if its chicken breast and fish and 10% carbs

I found your problem :p . I prefer the method of eating 50% carbs.

LOL - it seems like I am always eating - which sounds great - but in truth uhggggggggg

I am a huge eater, so i dont have that issue.. but i refuse to live on chicken and white fish... Its crappy enough to have to do that while cutting.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options

yes and no - yes if I could eat pizza all day no if its chicken breast and fish and 10% carbs

LOL - it seems like I am always eating - which sounds great - but in truth uhggggggggg

I am a huge eater, so i dont have that issue.. but i refuse to live on chicken and white fish... Its crappy enough to have to do that while cutting.

Just impossible to get the amount of fat and protein you need in under a certain number of calories - I would need to eat 8000 calorie/day but i would never make it out of the gym to burn them off - it can be tiring at times

What numbers are you actually trying to hit?
  • Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    1300 calories to lose, which is what I'm currently eating. Maintenance is around 1400-1500.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'm following this thread bc very recently I've become ravenous after losing the last 5lbs (59lbs total lost). I still have 15-20lbs to lose. It's like overnight, I've suddenly had to move from 1lb a week to .5lb a week and it's messing with me.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options

Just impossible to get the amount of fat and protein you need in under a certain number of calories - I would need to eat 8000 calorie/day but i would never make it out of the gym to burn them off - it can be tiring at times

350g Protein - 1400 Cal
    300g Fat - 2700 Cal
    100g Carbs - 400 Cal

Why?!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

350g Protein - 1400 Cal
    300g Fat - 2700 Cal
    100g Carbs - 400 Cal

Oh wow.. why so low on the carbs with that intake??
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    1,860 maintain totalling 2,054 with eat back 4 days a week...up it will go though as I could still do with more.