Options
    imfornd wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    Men are so lucky......they get to eat so much more.

yes and no - yes if I could eat pizza all day no if its chicken breast and fish and 10% carbs

I found your problem :p . I prefer the method of eating 50% carbs.

LOL - it seems like I am always eating - which sounds great - but in truth uhggggggggg

I am a huge eater, so i dont have that issue.. but i refuse to live on chicken and white fish... Its crappy enough to have to do that while cutting.

Just impossible to get the amount of fat and protein you need in under a certain number of calories - I would need to eat 8000 calorie/day but i would never make it out of the gym to burn them off - it can be tiring at times

What numbers are you actually trying to hit?

350g Protein - 1400 Cal
    300g Fat - 2700 Cal
    100g Carbs - 400 Cal
    Wow! That is an insane amount of protein.

• PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    2200 calories (I'm bulking)
  • psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    900 - 1000 a day. And before every one freaks out and tells me im going to die it is medically supervised
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    For maintenance, about 3200
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Just had to bump mine up to 3400, as I was shedding weight on 3150. Luckily, that’s only an extra sweet potato with some nut butter.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Just had to bump mine up to 3400, as I was shedding weight on 3150. Luckily, that’s only an extra sweet potato with some nut butter.

Show off! LOL
  • EmmaCaz4
    EmmaCaz4 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    2100 maintenance atm during pregnancy.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Show off! LOL

Believe me, it’s not as great as one would think. It also actually appears to be getting worse, following my recent medical intervention. STILL shedding weight, in spite of the increase. Going to give it a week or two before increasing again, but this *kitten* is getting out of hand.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    1,450 to lose weight